Anyone given Astressin B a shot?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone buy it and figure out how to apply? There was a huge post on this before and seemed like a lot of interest but never noticed if someone tried it.
Please let me know, I'm considering.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that no one has tried this. It was the hottest idea in feb 2011 when the story came out. Really no info, no one has done this?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
without being disrespectful, why would need this if your getting "crazy regrowth" from 0.03% bimatoprost alone?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. Gone from thinning to much much fuller and thicker than I can imagine but if astressin is avaiable and could restore all lost hairs why wouldn't I be interested? If one could restore all previous losses I think we would all be interested in it.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Cody1212 said:
Anyone buy it and figure out how to apply? There was a huge post on this before and seemed like a lot of interest but never noticed if someone tried it.
Please let me know, I'm considering.

Where is this post?

damielmillo

Reaction score

Attachments

• 1316487291-astressin.jpg
    1316487291-astressin.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 291

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sigh.

f*** off DS Labs, stop pretending all your products have arrived from the future to save us all.

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried Spectral F7 for 3 months. I have 2 bottles laying around collecting dust. I don't believe in it at all..

tuesday

Reaction score
The astressin experiment (another accidental hair growth moment, btw) was injected into the mice, not applied topically. So while topical application could work, no one knows if it will. Right now, without knowing that, the DS spooge could be the equivalent of duct taping a Snickers to your leg to fix hypoglycemia.

Or something equally fictitious because nobody knows.

Not saying astressin isn't something to pay attention to. Just that DS is bs (right now) and a few details might need to be fleshed out with protocol.