Anyone Getting Results From Just Microneedling?

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am taking vitamins, eating enough protein, drinking water and blah blah blah but no min or finasteride. Anyone seeing needling only results?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling should work with essential oils. But most studies have shown its effectiveness in conjunction with minoxidil. So nobody from here can tell you it will work or not. In my opinion it should work because it accelerate stem cell proliferation and vasculature. May be you give it a try for 6 months and then decide. Best luck!

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
but you arent losing hair due to protein deficiency.
and to answer your question, needling is pointless without the main medication, whatever it might be.
And you knew that how? Oh yeah, because I stated it. Get your combative comments outta here. Only insecure people take a shot at someone while trying to be constructive at the same time. Grow up.

INT

Reaction score
And you knew that how? Oh yeah, because I stated it. Get your combative comments outta here. Only insecure people take a shot at someone while trying to be constructive at the same time. Grow up.

You are the one with a combative comment.Just because someone says something you don't like (even though it is true) does not mean it is combative.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been needling since the start of this year, and not using anything else other than essential oils only because I like the way they make my hair look afterwards and to counter the dryness of needling my scalp.

In 7 months there has been no cosmetic difference to my hair, but small vellus/intermediate hairs come and go in response to the needling I'd assume. I suppose I've managed to maintain, but I don't have overly aggressive balding as I'm 37 and started thinning around 29.

Wounding or needling alone won't be enough for regrowth or maintenance in my opinion. You need minoxidil or CB to make a cosmetic difference to your hair.

It's disappointing becuase there were studies which claimed needling alone was more effective than just using minoxidil but there hasn't been a single story in this thread which corroborates that statement.
Pretty much this. I've been wounding on my temples since January and I could only maintain some vellus hairs (and I'm on finasteride)

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I microneedle.
I hear the snap, crackle, pop from calcification. It’s like aerodating the lawn. It helps, but doesn’t eliminate the primary causes of male pattern baldness.

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the one with a combative comment.Just because someone says something you don't like (even though it is true) does not mean it is combative.

It's more common among heavy lifters then you think.

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
And, no, haha you came here and took a shot at me for mentioning protein while ignoring the rest of the post. That is combative.

INT

Reaction score
And, no, haha you came here and took a shot at me for mentioning protein while ignoring the rest of the post. That is combative.

Mentioning protein is taking a shot? Then nutritionists should start doing rap battles.

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody in the 1st world has a protein deficiency you f*****g moron

if you had a protein deficiency, your hairline would be the LEAST of your concerns. You know why people are "combative" towards you? Because you post STUPID sh*t

Let's say you're absolutely right, and protein difference is the least of anyone's concerns here, do you really feel better about yourself coming here and bombing on someone for mentioning it? Instead of just ignoring it and being helpful? You balding insecure men are so toxic.