Anyone from the UK?

Bruce

Reaction score
Has anyone from the UK bought proper merck brand propecia/proscar from an online pharmacy that they are happy with?
Also, how you do you know wether the pharmacy or the product are legit?
Thanks in advance for any info!

uratramp1

Reaction score
Bruce said:
Has anyone from the UK bought proper merck brand propecia/proscar from an online pharmacy that they are happy with?

hi Bruce- i am from london. i have not bought from merck - however i have been taking 1 mg finasteride 1 a day since june 2003. The makers r 'cipla' tablets and they r produced in INDIA and regulated by the FDA in the USA. The link below, is where 2 months ago i was 'lucky', and purchased 18 months of finasteride 4 20 pence each! I say lucky because their prices change quite often (19-33pence). Must be something 2 do with currency changes. They r legit - and prompt. Also, as it is 'medicine' U R buying, the postmen will require U 2 sign 4 it - so it's extra secure in that way. I f u want any further details let me know. good luck!!

http://genericchemist.com/searchresults ... b_therapy=

cantosis

Reaction score
Bruce said:

Hi,

I am from london as well, I advise going to doctor and getting private prescription...its cheaper(65 pounds for 2 months supply) and you know your getting proper stuff.

Reaction score
its cheaper(65 pounds for 2 months supply)

Ouch!! 65 pounds? I am just sayin cas I get my fina legit thru my doctor and its $67CDN (2 month supply) which is like 70 pence when converted to punds :p . Yes I am in canada, and everyone loves the canadian dollar.

Turbo

Reaction score
Hi im from Nottingham in the UK :D

I need to find a folligen supplier in this country as shipping is way too much from the states, any recommendations?

G

I need to find a folligen supplier in this country as shipping is way too much from the states, any recommendations?

Im afraid i cant think of any place in the UK where you can get folligen.

For the record i get my Proscar from QHI, legit stuff from Merck, very cheap: http://www.qhi.co.uk

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
I get my Propecia from directresponsemarketing.co.uk. They are very fast and informative. This is the link I was given from Propecia.co.uk. They are not cheap though.

G

Hello ladies

I am in London too, I, like zimmy, use QHI, fast and cheap

Zimmy,

Is your proscar spanish? with a little heart in the 'P' of proscar, and four pink outline ellipses with 'shrinking centres' above it?

I find this spanish stuff tends to grow tight curly black hair.

Ty

G

Zimmy,

Is your proscar spanish? with a little heart in the 'P' of proscar, and four pink outline ellipses with 'shrinking centres' above it?

I find this spanish stuff tends to grow tight curly black hair.

Que? Mee no understandy. mee no speeky da eenglish.

Yes my Proscar has Spanish packaging, its the real deal though, except for the side effects: ive found it makes me take a siesta at 2pm every day and gives me a burning desire to call myself Manuel.

G

I get my Propecia from directresponsemarketing.co.uk. They are very fast and informative.

I used to get my Propecia from there until i switched to Proscar.

G

My proscar are grey and yellow capsules, a few green pills and occasionally a brown m&m size one, they come loose in a paper bag (says something about 'happy shopper' on the side) with what would appear to be hand written instructions, I once also found some hair in the bottom of the bag (proof that they work?, maybe?) and a neurofen headache tablet.

The guy I buy them from says he gets his supply straight from Merck, apparently his brother works there and is head of the 'atomic hair research facility'. He says he uses the same stuff and has a lovley head of black/grey/ginger hair to prove it.

Ty

Bruce

Reaction score
To JohhnyTightlips

Where do you get propecia for $67 (CND)? Is it some online pharmacy or just your ol' Shoppers Drugmart?
Thanks

WiseJoeyD

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Can anyone vouch for Natural-hair.co.uk? Seems like a decent enough place to me, though would like a bit of assurances...many people talk about qhi.co.uk (though my browser refuses to load it....a sign perhaps?!!)

G

Natural Hair are the same as Inhouse Drugstore i think thier quite legit.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been buying my propecia from naturalhair.co.uk for the last 6 months and I highly recommend them (which is why i posted the link :roll: )

G

Thats the cheapest price ive seen online for Propecia in the UK.

WiseJoeyD

Reaction score
Hi Mike, and sorry to doubt you, but honestly, I was just seeing if anyone else used it. Then we could organise reunions and stuff(!)

By the by, on natural-hair, they offer Proscar...have you ever considered using that? I think you, or another user recommended getting Proscar, and cutting it up, thus making it something like £18 if you worked it all out (£72 for 30, divided by 4. next lesson...2+2!!!) per month.

When you do order a product, what's the procedure for buying it? Sending forms back and forth signing them etc....or is it quite simple?