Anyone fluent in German? Possible TB4 success.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
The post that comes up is in English but everything else is in German and I need to figure out some more details behind this dude's TB4 success.... like who is "dubtown" and so on.
Here's the English post:

Hey guys, I just wanted to weigh in here for a moment. I haven't been real vocal about my results because, while Iknow positive reports can be very encouraging, I just want people to make their decisions based on their own experience and not be overly expectant based on someone elses experience. I have to say that I am exceedingly happy with TB4 so far. I was about a norwood 2.5 with diffuse thinning and TB4 has really turned things around. I have more hair, no more bald spot on the crown, and my existing hair has become more resilient than it has been for years. When my little sister looks closely at my scalp in good light she sees more and more very short pigmented hairs coming in all the time. I can style my hair now and have even been getting compliments. Its kind of tough to get used to but someone actually said my hair looked "impeccable" at the bar the other night. However, I certainly wouldn't go that far because I feel I have a long way to go to get back to where I was before hairloss set in. It seems the more hair I get the higher my expectations get and while I am very thrilled about how far I've come, I can't wait for the penetration inhancers as well as for the PS1 experiment to begin to see how far we can really go-these are exciting times indeed. I think we should always be looking forward to see how we can refine and improve upon what we have and not be too settled with progress until we have reached our potential. So good to here about all of your results.

As for procedure mine is nearly identical to dubtowns. Weekly (4 day/approx. 10 mgs)allotments frozen in 10 separate vials and then I add add 4 ml water and freeze again in 1ml. containers. Then I just pull out my little TB4cicle 4 days a week and add 1ml of alcohol. Works wel so

----If I'm reading this correctly, he says he's using 10mg of TB4 per week, or 2.5mg per application as he's only applying it 4 days per week. If this is true, it's WAY more than the 1 or 10ng/ml that I posted earlier which was used in the rat experiments... then again we're not mice... who knows.

Can a German-speaking person check the replies to that thread and possibly hit the search function and gather some intel on these two dudes' TB4 experiments? I'd really appreciate it.

http://www.alopezie.de/cgi-bin/anyboard ... =2&gV=0&p=

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
This sounds interesting. The way it looks, this TB4 is supposed to cause your hair & tissues to regenerate. So if it works, it would probably cause the newly grown hair to look juvenile. I don't think I would have a problem with that!

GeminiX

Reaction score
I'm awake early, so why not :)

There is very little substance here I'm afraid, but I'll do my best.

The thread is called: TB4, An Update:

Chrissy
(I haven't translated this first one as it's already more or less English, but I have tried to clean it a bit.)
Hey guys,

I just wanted to weigh into here for A moment. I haven't been material vocal about my results because, while I know positive of report CAN fuel element very encouraging, I just want people to make their decisions based on their own experience and emergency fuel element overly expectant based on someone else’s experience. I have to say that I at exceedingly happy with the TB4 so far. I which about A Norwood 2,5 with diffuse thinning and TB4 has really turned things around. I have more hair, NO more soon spot on the crown, and my existing hair has become more resilient than it has been for years. When my little more sister looks closely RK my scalp in good light she of lake more and more very short pigmented hairs coming into all the time.

I CAN style my hair now and have even been getting compliments. Its child OF tough tons of GET used tons but someone actually said my hair looked “impeccableâ€￾ RK the without the more other night. However, I certainly wouldn't go that far because I feel I have A long way tons go tons of GET bake ton where I which before hair loss set in. It seems the more hair I GET the more higher my expectations GET and while I at very thrilled about how far the I've come, I can't WAIT for the penetration enhancers as wave as for the PS1 experiment ton begin ton lake how far incoming goods CAN really go-thesis of acres exciting times indeed. I think incoming goods should always fuel element looking forward ton lake how incoming goods CAN refine and improve upon what incoming goods have and emergency fuel element too settled with progresses until incoming goods have reached our potential.
Thus good ton here about all OF your results. As for procedure mine is nearly identical tons dubtowns. Weekly (4 day/approx. 10 mgs) allotments frozen in 10 separate vials and then I ADD 4 ml water and freeze again in 1ml. container. Then I just pull out my little TB4cicle 4 days A week and ADD 1ml OF Alco-get. Works well so

Foxi
Can anyone actually buy this stuff? Or is it still in the testing phase like PS1?

Chrissy
I have been reading the posts on the TB4 Forum; it appears there is quite a lot of success there already.

Anonymous
How did you get there?
(I believe he's asking Chrissy how they got to the TB4 & PS1 forum)

greggi
I hope you don't mind me asking but where can I get this stuff, and is it expensive? TB4 seems to have been in the forum for a long time but we never really cared about it.

Chrissi
No problem Greggi, as soon as I know where we can get it I'll post a link. It does look like this can help even really bad balding.

michael100
@Chrissy - Hi, can you explain more about this "TB4"? Is it a cream (maybe is there more on the subject). Are there any more studies other than this?

Thanks in advance, michel.

Foxi
Is there anything else in addition to this?

Chrissy
Yes, in the TB4 forum. I had to order PS1 to have access to these two forums.

elephant elephant
Super!
None of this sounds very respectable though.