anyone feel more womanly?

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on Propecia for about two years and have realized I've become more like a woman (more emotional, better listener, more conflict-averse). Before I would suppress all emotions and bash heads in at the bars, now Im crying over my ex-girl friend and try to "talk out" conflicts....

what the f*** is happening to me, am In a slump or is propecia feminizing me??

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely don't think its "maturing", I literally feel the loss of testosterone as little things that never bothered me make me sad, and I am more emotional all the time. Not to mention my scrotum has shriveled up into a tight sack and my testies have become the size of grapes, my groin area looks like a mans thats trying desperately to morph into a vagina. crooked penis, uneven balls, watery semen, etc... not losing ANY hairs though, yippeeee :thumbdown2:

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
hah.. well, to give u all a background, I am 23 and very athletic, very little body fat and in the gym lifting 3 times a week, kickboxing twice a week. So I don't attribute any of this to an "unhealthy" lifestyle, this is all purely the effects of propecia. I also like to look good, therefore balding would be a nightmare for me. I am completely torn as to what to do from here, love having my mane but Its turning me into a gay-man... ive been taking one-a-day for men recently and it has given my penis some umph, but don't know if its just a temp fix or what.

GeminiX

Reaction score
You know that you don't become a woman or gay by taking pills right?

Is thread a prank or something?

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
haha I wish it was, but there is some logic to this. Clearly, a pill can't make u switch sexual orientation, but I REALLY do feel exaggerated feminine characteristics after having taken this drug for 2 years. I am much more vulnerable, much more emotional, more vain, less confident, more conflict averse, and always wanting to talk things out. I used to not be like this whatsoever, and I am pretty damn sure that its the lack of DHT or maybe the surplus of estrogen. Add this all to hurting testicles and a flacid crooked penis, and u get the wonders of this drug we all take.

barcafan

Reaction score
your estrogen is rising. Testosterone is metabolized into Dht and Estrogen primarily. Now that its NOT being metabolized to DHT because your 5AR is killed off, its being metabolized into Estrodial instead. estrodial is a feminizing hormone. It's not in your head, its real. Tread carefully.

Ende

Reaction score
I believe that reduced DHT level makes you less aggressive, but the feminizing part...? Anyway, it reminds me of some body builder stories with clomid. It's a selective estrogen receptor modulator used for PCT. Funny stuff.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Dude, go to the gym and lift weights and stop being a baby. You're not turning into a woman by taking finasteride.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
your estrogen is rising. Testosterone is metabolized into Dht and Estrogen primarily. Now that its NOT being metabolized to DHT because your 5AR is killed off, its being metabolized into Estrodial instead. estrodial is a feminizing hormone. It's not in your head, its real. Tread carefully.

Does this mean that the more I workout, the more testosterone my body will produce, the more DHT will be killed off and the estrodial will rise? i.e the more squats I do the more womanly i become??

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
Dude, go to the gym and lift weights and stop being a baby. You're not turning into a woman by taking finasteride.

Ain't nothing short of quitting that are gonna fix finasteride sides buddy. Clearly you don't know what it can do to people if you think complaining of devastating body changing sides is akin to being a baby.

And since when is gyno not changing into a woman? You don't think the rest of the sides are along the same lines as developing breasts?

GeminiX

Reaction score
G k said:
And since when is gyno not changing into a woman?

Are you for real?

/sigh

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
G k said:
And since when is gyno not changing into a woman?

Are you for real?

/sigh

Yes of course I am trying to make a "real" point.

I'm talking in context here. Of course you cannot magically change a man into a woman.

I am merely talking about changing the establish hormones of a full grown man into a more feminine ratio. This will make an abomination more than it would make a woman. Its not pleasant.

Understand?

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
[/quote]

maybes yous not so god in head

alsos having this retardation

maybes Fins makings yous doing this

Bekim :)[/quote]

??

cuebald

Reaction score
Also listed in the Finasteride side effects list is the fact that it made 40% of men taking it cry while watching Bambi, compared with 18% on placebo.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
Also listed in the Finasteride side effects list is the fact that it made 40% of men taking it cry while watching Bambi, compared with 18% on placebo.

lolllll.... ur not serious right?