anyone fail to maintain what they had after 1 yr treatment?

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here was able to stick to a regimen for 1 year and was not able to maintain what they had.

rcom440

Reaction score
paldog said:
Just wondering if anyone here was able to stick to a regimen for 1 year and was not able to maintain what they had.

I was able to stick with my regime and maintain + regrow some. I think I will be able to get some more regrow. I just started using CP.

shadow1016

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long the water semen side effect can last from taking finasteride. I took propecia for 1 month and then started taking the Genpharma finasteride generic 20 days ago. I am still having the watery semen side effect. I am trying to find out if the generic is real or not. Could I still be having the side effect from the propecia that I took 20 days ago?

fireman

Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for about 2 years and have only lost ground since I've been on it. Never even noticed a decrease in shedding, just pretty much the same as before the meds.

Been off it for about 2 weeks now, so we'll find out if it really was slowing down my loss or not.