Anyone Experienced Anything With Estriol Without Breast Enlargement?

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone achieved feminization and or success off of Estriol without breast enlargement, or any other side effects.

Topical, Oral, which ever. Reports would be appreciated.

Cengiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone achieved feminization and or success off of Estriol without breast enlargement, or any other side effects.

Topical, Oral, which ever. Reports would be appreciated.
Hello. I am new to you. And post actim and no reply .. do not you see?

Cengiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered an estradiol cream that will arrive in mid june.

I can report back to you once i'll have used it for a month if you want.

Hello. I am new to you. And basik actim and no reply .. do not you see?

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a relatively weak estrogen, not sure how good it is at feminizing. Bio Identical Estradiol is pretty much the gold standard and is fairly safe with trandermal and intramuscular delivery. I've been on it for almost 10 years and haven't had any problems however, I did have significant breast development. Breast development heavily relies on genes than hormones, the later just gets the whole process started.

You're on Estradiol you mean? How do you deliver it transdermally? Is it a premade-product?

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Oestrogel topical gel directly on my scalp 2 or 3 times a week. I believe it has benefited my hair growth, but I also theorize that I cannot use it too frequently because it appears to cause some kind of estrogen dominance reaction when I tried using it every day, which led to some shedding. I'm also on estradiol hemihydrate tablets, taken sublingually daily but will soon try Estradot transdermal patches and ultimately desire to switch to intramuscular injections. In nearly 9 months of estradiol pills plus 7 months of topical Oestrogel, I've achieved a significant level of feminization including breast growth from zero to full B cups. I think I must have lucky genetics to have gotten that at my age. So if you wish to avoid feminizing and breast growth, better avoid estradiol because if you're genetically predisposed to estrogen sensitivity, it will do its thing in a potent way!

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why can't any of these people read?

ESTRIOL by itself will do very little for you, OP, positive or negative. It's a fine and cheap enough addition to add to your regimen but won't be a game changer by itself. That also means no need to worry about it growing you tits.