Anyone Experience Noticable Minoxidil Regrowth On Temples?

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone? All the results I've seen so far have been meh at best, only impressive results seem to come from the crown. Hope someone can prove me wrong.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed alot of regrowth on the temples. Been using minoxidil for about 2 months now.

Alexis Dumont

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't notice much regrowth on the temples but I think this is due to me having a matured hairline for years. Just question, are you using/going to lose minoxidil alone or mix it with other products?

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Before treatment: https://imgur.com/s7K1lSG
After treatment: https://imgur.com/D0EFita

Hair is kinda combed downwards tho on after treatment and lighting is slightly darker.-

Edit: Do you think I should make a thread where I post updates?
Wow! No idea why more people haven't commented as this is pretty impressive regrowth though it could be that it's combed down as you said. How much time was between the two pictures? And sure, maybe keep a thread so you and others can keep track of your results.

Didn't notice much regrowth on the temples but I think this is due to me having a matured hairline for years. Just question, are you using/going to lose minoxidil alone or mix it with other products?
Been receding for a few years, but still a Norwood 1.75-2ish. Haven't started any treatment, but seeing a derm soon and based off what he says might hop on minoxidil + nizoral for a year or two and pray a better treatment comes out by 2020. Don't want to mess with anti-androgens like finasteride.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! No idea why more people haven't commented as this is pretty impressive regrowth though it could be that it's combed down as you said. How much time was between the two pictures? And sure, maybe keep a thread so you and others can keep track of your results..

Well, when combed down it is about 0.5 cm off the hairline. So the difference isn't significant, but yeah that might be why.
I might make a thread just to keep myself and other's motivated. Should that be written in the success thread in that case or just General?

Edit: The difference were 2 months apart. I just let my hair grow out. Although I do also have similiar pictures taken about 6 months ago when I had the same amount of hair.

Alexis Dumont

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! No idea why more people haven't commented as this is pretty impressive regrowth though it could be that it's combed down as you said. How much time was between the two pictures? And sure, maybe keep a thread so you and others can keep track of your results.

Been receding for a few years, but still a Norwood 1.75-2ish. Haven't started any treatment, but seeing a derm soon and based off what he says might hop on minoxidil + nizoral for a year or two and pray a better treatment comes out by 2020. Don't want to mess with anti-androgens like finasteride.

Probably the smartest move you've ever done.

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, when combed down it is about 0.5 cm off the hairline. So the difference isn't significant, but yeah that might be why.
I might make a thread just to keep myself and other's motivated. Should that be written in the success thread in that case or just General?

Edit: The difference were 2 months apart. I just let my hair grow out. Although I do also have similiar pictures taken about 6 months ago when I had the same amount of hair.
I'd put it in either section, though you'll probably get more traffic with the general section.

Probably the smartest move you've ever done.
Yeah I don't want to mess with the hormones that make me a man, but to each their own.