Anyone ever used ZIX??

hotdillon

Reaction score
What exactly is ZIX and how do you make it?? Or can you buy it?

What results have people had with this alone???

bupper1

Reaction score
Sure, I have been using it for more than 7 months. It is working well for. It's also very inexpensive to make.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
bupper1,

can you describe your results? any pics???

henry

Reaction score
I've been using zix for almost four months. My hairloss has slowed down considerably and I've had regrowth just behind my hairline and a little bit at my hairline. I notice very few hairs on my hands these days, and my hairs in great shape. I'm a solid Norwood 2.5/3 and I've been losing hair for about 7 years without any cessataion until zix.

The only area that has continued to lose hair is my crown...everywhere else the balding has stopped or slowed down. Two weeks ago I started applying minoxidil on my crown, and Im for some regrowth. At the moment I'm shedding like a dog from it, but Im excited about the future. Try out zix for yourself for at least four months min. Why not? :D

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
against all reason, i will be adding zix to be regimen.

here is my justification: i want to add a dht inhibitor to my regimen. i can't use internal finasteride or dutasteride because i STILL have not recovered from finasteride-induced libido problems and erection problems, and i am beginning to believe that my body has sustained permanent damage from finasteride. only time will tell however. as such, i want to use a topical dht inhibitor. here are my choices: 1) topical finasteride or dutasteride 2) revivogen or crinagen 3) zix

zix is cheaper than revivogen and crinagen and easier to use. also, it has great user feedback on other hair loss sites. i am going to use it on a trial basis while i research topical finasteride and dutasteride, which are expensive. if i switch to topical finasteride or dutasteride, i first want to be sure there is NO systemic absorption but that it is absorbed just enough to reach the hair follicles so that it is effective.

i will keep everyone updated as to my progress, but honestly if you are interested in zix, you should go check out that "other" site. not that this isn't a good site in its own right. but no one here gives a damn about zix, and there are few people here who care about anything other than the "big three": finasteride, min, and nizoral. there are good reasons for this. i believe that any good regimen should include min and nizoral, and finasteride as well if you can tolerate the side effects should they arise. nonetheless, for many of us hairloss sufferers, myself included, these choices are not enough. sadly, there is not enough active discussion here about alternative treatments, but i do commend HairLossTalk.com for finally setting up this unproven treatments forum.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score