Anyone Ever Consider Moving Far Away For A New Start?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're over 40 and already bald why don't you just start injecting test. Seriously. You will gain muscle lose fat and women can smell it subconsciously. You can get a body better than 99 percent of men over 40 in just a few months.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is true when your still 20's/30's but I don't think most 40+ women are still that shallow. Because all the attractive 40+ men are either married or date women younger than themselves so 40+ women have to settle. But I am talking about getting into relationship, hooking up is a entirely different story.
Well I will say that you both settle. You are bald and she is putting on the pounds or just not attractive.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I come from the other side of the fence. I look way better than I used to, old classmates who run into me are usually in awe or envy me but I can tell you that at the end it doesn't affect my life at all. Those people belong to the past and those random encounters can boost my ego a little but then it fades away. Looks are important but you guys tend to exaggerate.

ben760

Established Member
Reaction score
. For example, I only have 3 male cousins (2 from my dad's side and 1 from my mom's side). The cousin on my mom's side is 3 years older (48) and is pretty much NW0 (he can thank his dad for that). One cousin on my dad's side is also NW0, but he's 7 years younger. The youngest cousin is 30 but he has a full head of hair so far and that's the age where I really started noticing my hair loss. .

so no one in your family, relatives is bald except you? really strange.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so no one in your family, relatives is bald except you? really strange.

My dad and grandpa experienced hairloss but later on in life. I'm not bald (yet) but have been loosing hair at an earlier age than they did. I think what makes it worse is friends and most of my classmates still have a full head of hair. If the majority of guys including the people around me experienced hair loss I would probably be more accepting of it. Obviously I got mental problems, but being in this situation is probably making it alot worse.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're over 40 and already bald why don't you just start injecting test. Seriously. You will gain muscle lose fat and women can smell it subconsciously. You can get a body better than 99 percent of men over 40 in just a few months.

And then he drops dead from a heart attack or stroke. Good plan!

Reactions: INT

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Injecting 500 mg of test won't give you a heart attack.

Probably not in isolation but prolonged use (which is necessary to benefit from it) will lower your HDL cholesterol, raise your LDL cholesterol and cause inflammation.

Reactions: INT

KarennJames

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I moved to Liverpool five years ago, and I've changed apartments four times in that time. So moving is not something good for me, on the contrary it's a lot of stress. By the way, trucking services are not cheap, so if you decide to move don't forget to take that into account. Lol. From my experience I can tell you that the cheapest prices for trucking in Liverpool are from these guys: https://manwithvanliverpool.com/wirral/ . Maybe when I'm 65 I'll move to New Zealand and live in a little house by a body of water and enjoy the beautiful views, but I'm not up to it right now.

Last edited:

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I understand that hair is an important part of our personality but it shouldn't define us as a person. You should be happy with your hair, whether you have so many or you've purchased the hair that you have. When you'll be happy and positive, then it doesn't matter what your family, relatives, or friends will think about your hair.

Staying positive will let you think clearly that Ok, I'm balding, my hair is getting thinner and now what I'm supposed to do? It's not that treatments aren't available, they are! It's just about the finding the right hair doctor for your condition. I recommend seeing a hair doctor who doesn't only look at your scalp but your entire body. You'll be surprised that how your hormone levels, balance of minerals and nutrients and even the presence of toxic heavy metals are affecting your situation.

WilliamTgs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I totally get where you're coming from. It's tough when you feel like you're losing control over something as personal as your appearance. I've had those moments, too, where I've thought about just packing up and starting fresh somewhere new. It's not about running away from the problem, but more like hitting the reset button on how you perceive yourself. But hey, remember that you're more than just your hair. People who truly matter will see beyond the surface, even if it takes time. Btw, I recently stumbled upon this site, https://threemovers.com/commercial-movers/, about moving services, if you ever decide to go through with it.

Last edited: