Anyone Else Who Has Fullheaded Siblings?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumb post by a dumb person
I still get posts from this guy and dislikes.

It all stems from when he posted his pictures on this board and sometimes via pm to the female members where he looked super weird and I later shared them on the same thread and got punished for it.

I did it to show that he had a full head of hair and that he was a phony but I didn't know that we weren't allowed to post pics of people on here even if they posted it online themselves just days before.

Anyway, his pics are hilarious but its a shame I don't have freedom to share this public content

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still get posts from this guy and dislikes.

It all stems from when he posted his pictures on this board and sometimes via pm to the female members where he looked super weird and I later shared them on the same thread and got punished for it.

I did it to show that he had a full head of hair and that he was a phony but I didn't know that we weren't allowed to post pics of people on here even if they posted it online themselves just days before.

Anyway, his pics are hilarious but its a shame I don't have freedom to share this public content
Eat sh*t f***** f*****g loser 35 year old loser who posts in this retarded forum.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Full head Chad spy spotted

Shawna

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have one brother who is 40 and NW0 with insane density, another who is 22 NW1 with thick head of hair. Without meds I'd be a NW8. I literally went from NW1 to NW4a in 8 months.
No brothers. No male cousins. No bald uncles.

I'm balding simply because mature hates my worthless ***

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wNYPKxx.jpg
Know your role

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eat sh*t f***** f*****g loser 35 year old loser who posts in this retarded forum.

The only reason you won't be posting here at 35 is because you'll be banned long before that.

I have no issue with guys who are ugly and incel, because that's understandable, but you're actually attractive and incel, which is the definition of retarded.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only reason you won't be posting here at 35 is because you'll be banned long before that.

I have no issue with guys who are ugly and incel, because that's understandable, but you're actually attractive and incel, which is the definition of retarded.
Have you seen his pictures?

Personally I think he is slightly above average but looks super creepy in all of his pictures.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks Arabic and has something that looks odd about him.

He has a good jawline and a fullhead of hair at least.

Well even a 9/10 can't really get away with looking creepy. I mean girls will definitely put up with a 9/10 creep, but if he looks creepy?

So if xanders a 7 then yeah, he's in fucktville.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well even a 9/10 can't really get away with looking creepy. I mean girls will definitely put up with a 9/10 creep, but if he looks creepy?

So if xanders a 7 then yeah, he's in fucktville.

tellersquill described perfectly

xander is a mentalcel and volcel

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I have one brother who is 40 and NW0 with insane density, another who is 22 NW1 with thick head of hair. Without meds I'd be a NW8. I literally went from NW1 to NW4a in 8 months.
f***, I'm sorry. What shitty luck. Genetics are a lottery and something I will never understand. My brother is 20 and NW1.5, but I pray he gets to keep most of his hair until late 20s at the very least.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Have you informed him of finasteride+min and other remedies already?
EDIT: finasteride+min finasteride+min
if you type f i n it turns into finasteride, neat
I have told him that if he were to lose his hair like me there are options that might help him keep his hair, yes. He's of age so if he feels that he needs to hop on finasteride and min he knows what to do :)

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, I'm sorry. What shitty luck. Genetics are a lottery and something I will never understand. My brother is 20 and NW1.5, but I pray he gets to keep most of his hair until late 20s at the very least.
Have you had the "talk" with him? I brought it upon my youngest brother already and said that the moment you notice thinning let me know. As I don't want this curse upon him, so as a brother I already told him his precautionary measures. Not even amongst my worst sworn enemy would I wish baldness.