Anyone Else Used Hair Disguise Spray?

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else used hair disguise/conceiler spray such as the one by Mr Jamie Stevens? It's not the same as hair fibres, its literally a colouring spray that fills in thinning areas and bald patches with what looks like thick hair.

I must say the effect is amazing but what I really want to know is if it could actually damage your hair/scalp if used every day or if you didn't wash it out. Despite the blurb on the packageing about being "nourishing" some of the main ingredients such as alcohol, butane and parfum ect can't be good for your hair.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
No,
But it’s just papering over the cracks. Hairloss is still happening underneath.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well of course, I'm aware of that but whose to say you can't use it along side finasteride or minoxidil? Even though I'm using finasteride and it's saved me from going bald it's not going to regain a full head of hair. Hair transplants are too expensive and if they go wrong you're really screwed, I'm not at the stage where I need a wig (and probably would feel uncomfortable wearing one anyway) and those hair tattoo things are a definite no for me. So disguise spray is a relatively cheap, effective, easy to use option if I want my hair to look thicker.