Anyone else suffer from dizziness when using Rogaine?

spartan127

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally today on (the 7th day),I feel better, still some dizziness and light headache, but much better. I think minoxidil works, I know I was doing it wrong, I used to put it on my head after the shower, with wet hair. So probably that increase the absorption rate or something. And it was doing wonders with my hair, it was working.
Regardless, I wont ever use it again. It was too scary. I think any drug that gives you neurological side effects are not to be taken lightly. Science is still learning about the brain, hell doctors still doesn't know what causes migraines. Even if it doesn't give you any side effects, who is to tell that long term use of this chemicals wont affect something else later? and is not your arm or skin, is your brain! My advice to you all, stop it. If it was a health issue, then yes, take any drug necessary, but something cosmetic like hair loss is not worth the risk, get fit, make money, and no girl will care about your hair. I thank you all for posting your experiences, this forum gave me peace of mind, this side effects are not clearly stated on the drug (maybe because it doesn't happen to everyone). Anyways, stay healthy!!

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Rogaine foam on both my crown and hairline and I usually apply it 1 hr after I shower from having a 6 mile jog. Most of the time its ok, but on occasion (im not sure what causes this) but i assume its because my blood pressure has dropped really low due to the Minoxdil and I feel like fainting and have to lie down. The other night i felt so bad, felt like i was gonna die. I think maybe i applied it to soon after my jog and the veins were still kinda popping in my head from the run (the pump) and perhaps applying the Roagine on the hairline is a bad idea at this time as the intake of the drug is increased? I dont know just a theory.

Anyone else suffer from dizziness on foam?
I got this in the beginning even with 2% now im using 15% without any problems so maybe its just temporary :)