Anyone Else Speak To Fellow Receders When Drunk

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whenever i go on a night out i have a habit of going up to some of my balding brethren and straight up telling them i have male pattern baldness too and how i try to fight it alcohol completely removes my inhibitions around this sort of sh*t.

Was speaking to a 29 yo nw6 last night (he looked awful as it wasnt shaved) and talked about finasteride, minoxidil and tsuji, etc for a good 5 minutes. Got to empathise with a fellow sufferer and spread the knowledge of this forum imo. Is this a good idea do you's think?

blackg

Reaction score
I've only tried it once. Started talking to a guy who shaves his head because of his NW5.
I was asking this guy if it's much of a hassle to maintain a closely cropped head. The conversation soon moved onto to other "more important" things.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
This can backfire..
We don't know what is the personal state of the person.
He might be well settled,in that case,such people can laugh on you.
Also,many people don't want to talk about insecurities with stranger person.In that case,they can get angry on you.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whenever i go on a night out i have a habit of going up to some of my balding brethren and straight up telling them i have male pattern baldness too and how i try to fight it alcohol completely removes my inhibitions around this sort of sh*t.

Was speaking to a 29 yo nw6 last night (he looked awful as it wasnt shaved) and talked about finasteride, minoxidil and tsuji, etc for a good 5 minutes. Got to empathise with a fellow sufferer and spread the knowledge of this forum imo. Is this a good idea do you's think?
Yes it's.a. good.idea .I.wish this forum existed when I first started losing my hair. Felt.so alone and.helpless guys in here vent and share their pain together. Some..form bonds and.help..each other. It's.great

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's.a. good.idea .I.wish this forum existed when I first started losing my hair. Felt.so alone and.helpless guys in here vent and share their pain together. Some..form bonds and.help..each other. It's.great
You must be a oldie
This forum is almost as old as me

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I work in education and one of the school policies is that students can't wear hats, but oh man there's this one kid, I think he's 17, and he's receding hard. The skinny white young male with receded hairline is not a good look, he wears a hat all the time and I would rather get fired than ask him to take it off. I ponder the idea of talking to him about it, he's probably just starting out on saw palmetto and minoxidil or something.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup I'm an oldie. And.even at.my.age hairloss still sucks so sometimes I come in here to try and help.others.deal with it. Or.for.advice on how.to fix.it

Help me deal with it, sensei.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Help me deal with it, sensei.
Ateast if u have hair loss today u have options that are fda approved if u can handle them. I had nothing but snake oil treatments praying on us with no hope and believe me I blew a.lot.of money on them. U also have better future treatments not to far off. So my.advice for u is to stay fit and eat healthy don't stress out. and enjoy life. . Being young is everything good luck

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ateast if u have hair loss today u have options that are fda approved if u can handle them. I had nothing but snake oil treatments praying on us with no hope and believe me I blew a.lot.of money on them. U also have better future treatments not to far off. So my.advice for u is to stay fit and eat healthy don't stress out. and enjoy life. . Being young is everything good luck

I have exceeded my options in that department, my situation blows. I am 28 , when future treatments are available I might be in my mid 30s or even 40s, looks like we are in the same boat.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only tried it once. Started talking to a guy who shaves his head because of his NW5.
I was asking this guy if it's much of a hassle to maintain a closely cropped head. The conversation soon moved onto to other "more important" things.

lol he's an insecure moron

what a move haha