Anyone else have ugly lines in scalp?

BlueMan

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm 30 years old and gradually losing my hair. I'm doing the Proscar and minoxidil combination to help keep what I've got.

I have an unusual problem that I've noticed since my hair loss began several years ago. On the top/rear of my head in the crown area I have about 7 ugly ridges which form lines going in approximately the same direction from the rear to the front. It basically looks like I have too much skin up there, and the extra skin has formed these ridges/wrinkles. But if you didn't take a close look you might just think they were ugly scars. I've seen this condition a couple times out there on guys who aren't scared to show it. I guess it's just how my cranium formed and the skin formed on top of it. I would assume it's always been this way; I just never noticed because I used to have alot of hair! Does anyone out ther also have/had this condition. I think the only viable solution for me would be to eventually udergo some sort of scalp reduction, since I have a very loose scalp, adn that's the only way the ridges would ever go away.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!