Anyone Else Have Almost No Social Life?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I like this guy or what, but what he said is a reminder of what the real world thinks of this.

I honestly think if everyone I know read this thread then I'd lose 90% of my casual friends.

I actually know some crazy people who would make these threads into some kind of odd drinking game.

There is some weird and fascinating stuff buried in these threads.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got addicted to Twin Peaks so now I am getting cryptic like David Lynch. Season 3 is wacky so far but that's David Lynch for you. Thumbs up!

I'm a little disappointed so far in season 3.
I feel like he is pulling too much Eraser Head sh*t for my brain.
I saw that when i was like 7 or 8 it was like mental torture at the time.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are all f*****g whackos. This all thread is a 9 page manifesto to madness.

Go see a shrink, try some antidepressants;
giphywywy.gif

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
As much as I hate to admit it, you're both correct. My anger and frustration at those who made me suffer caused me to develop this "pigeonholing" self-defense mechanism against good-looking people in general, and as much as it turned out to be correct in most cases, I've been a complete dick to those few good-looking people who didn't want to mock me and even wanted to be friends with me. Only because, let's say for the sake of argument, 70% of them are sh*t, i should not treat the 30% like sh*t out of some black-white morality, even if it's easier and simpler and spares me lots of pian.
Nice to see you say that. And that compliment about me saying you are intelligent is 100% genuine. Speaking three languages alone is exceptional.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She was married with a hot Greek guy :(

Honestly, she was amazing. Beautiful, witty, charismatic, smiley, cultured, nice accent. The perfect package. Women like that are out of my league.

I think I have worth but my worth cannot match that.
halo-4-square-542x542-5f6a1dbe533c498da85ab81c94b5b09d.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
i'm using these dogs symbolically, to represent the struggle of mankind. The look in their eyes is so full of wisdom, but so full of pain; and in their pain, in their visceral animosity, you feel a connection that lingers through time. It's beautiful, awe-inspiring and mundane all at once. This is what life is made of - fur, beady eyes, and wet snouts. I don't know of a better way to represent what we are all feeling than with photos of these poor animals.
These were my initial thoughts.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because the stranger is flawed, as are we all.

There is only like a handful of people i love unconditionally it's certainly not strangers on internet.
I think you guys are misusing the phrase 'unconditional' love.

I definitely don't buy it..seems disingenuous.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm using these dogs symbolically, to represent the struggle of mankind. The look in their eyes is so full of wisdom, but so full of pain; and in their pain, in their visceral animosity, you feel a connection that lingers through time. It's beautiful, awe-inspiring and mundane all at once. This is what life is made of - fur, beady eyes, and wet snouts. I don't know of a better way to represent what we are all feeling than with photos of these poor animals.

I just thought they were cute and fuzzy like teddy bears.

blackg

Reaction score
There is only like a handful of people i love unconditionally it's certainly not strangers on internet.
I think you guys are misusing the phrase 'unconditional' love.

I definitely don't buy it..seems disingenuous.
Well its unconditional love in a kind of abstract way, I guess.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I unconditionally love pork fried rice, even if its from a restaurant i've never tried before, so your argument doesn't really hold up.

Okay so then you just proved that the concept in context here for the forum is equal to your love of pork fried rice.
Does not really strengthen their perspective in my opinion.