Anyone Else Have Almost No Social Life?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaand disliked. Might dislike some more of your posts cuz wtf is looks discrimination doing on a baldness forum

You deserve more than one dislike

What's wrong did he say actually? I'd say same sh*t.

1. weird looking people gathered – true
2. incel fest – true
3. urge to leave since you feel like a white crow among incels and nerds – true
4. realisation that they are more intelligent than the way they look – true

I never felt ok in these incel gatherings as well as in Chad's.

Nothing wrong here.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong did he say actually? I'd say same sh*t.

1. weird looking people gathered – true
2. incel fest – true
3. urge to leave since you feel like a white crow among incels and nerds – true
4. realisation that they are more intelligent than the way they look – true

I never felt ok in these incel gatherings as well as in Chad's.

Nothing wrong here.
Leaving because theyre ugly is totally different from leaving because of their personalities

Johnson just showed his true colors

And LOL u expect people who look nerdy to be dumb? Huh?! Hot people are the dumb ones obviously

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Leaving because theyre ugly is totally different from leaving because of their personalities

And LOL u expect people who look nerdy to be dumb? Huh?! Hot people are the dumb ones obviously

Intelligence is totally disconnected from looks. Thinking that ugly people are more intelligent than GL is a cope.

Also nothing bad in having an urge to leave "aesthetically" irritating people. It's natural feel. Even if you stay with them you won't stop finding them irritating and their looks anti-halo will spread on what they say, how they gesticulate... etc. You will start to hate this guy or girl not only by looks but in full.

At least how it works for me. I found fat girls IRRITATING and I became nervous when there is one in my private space like sitting in bar with friends (which was a few years ago but still) and want to leave place as soon as possible. I hate fat chicks.

I do not like be among IT crowd albeit I am one of them. I found their jokes and topics very boring in general. I've never been nerd and found their presence boring as well.

Another story is Johnson is NT and his "ahh I am not social anymore blabla" reminds me about tellersquil with his "I am introvert but I turn it off when I need to!".

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nevertheless I found "I like to trigger this sensitive-guy"- statement by Johnson unsuitable.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

But what you don't know is that I actually stayed and had a good time. And I met them all again at another party.

Make me out to be a monster if you want though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think this threads gonna be f*****g epic when everyone else gets up
Haha exodus is a little bit psycho as well - if he takes a disliking to someone he will dislike all their posts and start quoting them and writing massive posts that critique them.

I don't mind Dante though - he only really likes people who are ugly and very balding - he has no sympathy for an average looking man who is balding. He only really likes incels because he thinks all normal looking people are bullies.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intelligence is totally disconnected from looks. Thinking that ugly people are more intelligent than GL is a cope.

Also nothing bad in having an urge to leave "aesthetically" irritating people. It's natural feel. Even if you stay with them you won't stop finding them irritating and their looks anti-halo will spread on what they say, how they gesticulate... etc. You will start to hate this guy or girl not only by looks but in full.

At least how it works for me. I found fat girls IRRITATING and I became nervous when there is one in my private space like sitting in bar with friends (which was a few years ago but still) and want to leave place as soon as possible. I hate fat chicks.

I do not like be among IT crowd albeit I am one of them. I found their jokes and topics very boring in general. I've never been nerd and found their presence boring as well.

Another story is Johnson is NT and his "ahh I am not social anymore blabla" reminds me about tellersquil with his "I am introvert but I turn it off when I need to!".
well looks like you are in the wrong as well then. wanting to get away from them just for their looks is fucked up you can't deny that. something out of their control makes you stop interacting with them? thats the dictionary definition of shallow. you're basically becoming one of the shallow sl*ts that are hated on here.

But what you don't know is that I actually stayed and had a good time. And I met them all again at another party.

Make me out to be a monster if you want though.
maybe so but at first you still wanted to leave . . . . . because their faces didn't give you tingles.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha exodus is a little bit psycho as well - if he takes a disliking to someone he will dislike all their posts and start quoting them and writing massive posts that critique them.

I don't mind Dante though - he only really likes people who are ugly and very balding - he has no sympathy for an average looking man who is balding. He only really likes incels because he thinks all normal looking people are bullies.
i never wrote massive critiques of your posts. don't make stuff up just because i'm calling you out on your sh*t

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
i never wrote massive critiques of your posts. don't make stuff up just because i'm calling you out on your sh*t
Cool - well i'll agree to leave you alone and no longer comment on any of your posts if you can agree to the same curtesy.

I do believe you have mistake me for a 'bad' person and you couldn't be further from the truth, but I'm also not heavily inclined to change your mind as life is too short to care. So lets just agree to not to interact with one another.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool - well i'll agree to leave you alone and no longer comment on any of your posts if you can agree to the same curtesy.

I do believe you have mistake me for a 'bad' person and you couldn't be further from the truth, but I'm also not heavily inclined to change your mind as life is too short to care. So lets just agree to not to interact with one another.
lol its not THAT big a deal. nor do i think you're a bad person for this. BUT you have revealed a huge skeleton in your closet. doesnt mean i'll swear off talking to you

i'm just disappointed you won't admit what you said was wrong. if you at least do that much i will remove all my dislikes

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a very active social life, but I am in pain every second in every social situation because of hair loss.
When in public, I live in constant dread and discomfort. I have to vent here a lot even if I have an active social life.
I am so accustomed to this feeling that I haven't been happy since I notice my already advanced hair loss, and I fake comfort and confidence everyday. Three long years have already passed.
I practically act everyday, like an actor. It helped me develop a fake confident stance and posture, so I actually look very confident and this allows me to keep a social life going.
No one can tell I feel like this. It's all hidden, and it's a huge weight in my mind. I can live like this though.
I completely forgot the blissful feeling of freedom of youth because I am balding, and I'm not supposed to. I liked water, and the sea. Now I dread swimming, and the sun shining through my thin head of hair.
Finasteride is working, but the effect is extremely marginal. In fact, I am just maintaining.
Not going to stop because acting on hair loss prevents me from harming myself, which happened multiple times before I started finasteride.

This is not living though. It's sh*t.
wtf are you complaining about you have had alot of attractive girlfriends lived an NT childhood and life. You still have a gf even with sh*t hair

And people say Im the attention wh***

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Show me a good looking top notch mathematician/physicist.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol its not THAT big a deal. nor do i think you're a bad person for this. BUT you have revealed a huge skeleton in your closet. doesnt mean i'll swear off talking to you

i'm just disappointed you won't admit what you said was wrong. if you at least do that much i will remove all my dislikes
We all make initial judgments based on appearance whether it is based on gender, religion, race, fashions, weight, hair, skin, tattoos - its something we all do - we cant help it. The trick is to not lot it hinder how you treat them as humans.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
THIS. i was going to post about this whenever we got the previous sh*t resolved. but so true lol. top tech CEOs, scientists, philosophers, authors, most of them seem to be average at best. i also visited MIT campus and god knows there was no one hot lol

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the professors at my old uni:

upload_2017-6-4_11-14-52.png

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all make initial judgments based on appearance whether it is based on gender, religion, race, fashions, weight, hair, skin, tattoos - its something we all do - we cant help it. The trick is to not lot it hinder how you treat them as humans.
so close to admitting what you did wrong yet so far still

the bolded is exactly my point. you treated them as subhuman because of their looks.

and yes i know the halo effect all too well. of course i would have being a baldie. oh another bone to pick you have been misusing "horns effect" . it doesn't mean projecting bad things , its the opposite of halo effect. assuming bad things of ugly people

also LOL i was prepared to get depressed seeing a hot professor . . . . but that girl is solidly average to mediocre. 5/10 wut