Anyone Else Given Up On Women? What's The Point?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 5'7, balding, pale, sh*t tier genetics.
I got lucky for a period of my life and had a 6/10 girlfriend. She spent all her time on social media, had 0 fashion sense, had a big sexual partner count, dress and acted very trasy.

but she had a great personality and was amazing in bed. It was incredible having sex with a girl who was in shape but anyway she left me for another guy 1 year ago

the pain is gone , we only went out for 7 months, i still fap to memories. but my genetics are f*****g sh*t tier. spending all day trying to swipe, dating apps and all this bullshit for what some 5-6/10 slutty girl

having sh*t genetics sucks i litreally don't even care about women anymre i just jerk off 5+ times a day and maybe bang a hooker once in a while. having a gf is awesome

if ur not tall/have hair/ good looking etc what's the point? women have 100000s of options even 6/10s
even 2/10s

its legit pointless

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't given up but If I don't find someone by my 30th birthday I will give up. If girls fashion continues getting shittier and uglier, If girls still continue to wear the same long hair, If the tiny amount of girls who doesn't shave and trim their pussies declines and modest and natural girls disappear even more there is a high chance that I won't get a girlfriend and I will give up. Then I will accept my fate that I was born in the wrong time and the wrong generation and I will be forever alone and I will die a virgin. You will never know how sad and devastating it is to know that the kind of girl you like are now 52-60 year old and you can't have sex with them or have relationship with them unless you time travel. And you can watch them only in old photos.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow what a thread

todaystheday

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus. More incel shite. Leave this forum and head to the incel crowd where you'll feel more at home. Yes, it's obviously more difficult for ugly people to get laid. It's the way it is, genetic lottery, some people win and some people lose. On the human race goes...

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel like there is a lot self hate, and self doubt. I believe you have to put yourself out there, and sometimes do more.

When I compare our gender to that of females, they put the money towards things they deem unpleasant or what society may deem unpleasant. There are many options. You can start off with hair transplants, get on medication, you can perhaps do sometime of jaw surgery.

When it comes to apps, my success has generally been through paying. It is what is is, I don't mind. I equate to dinner money. I have shelled out over $500 for Tinder and maybe $200 for Hinge.

I have to say, I am content.

You have to the put the effort, but if you don't. The more for us.

todaystheday

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm married but 15 years ago.... Paying? Nah. It was so easy, walk into a club, get chatting to someone and that was it. Every weekend, same story, not an issue. I dare say that if I wasn't married now it'd be the same story.

Prepareyourhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Workout, eat well, and you will have better luck. This is just sad. I am also short, balding, and pale, although I have decent genetics we are on the same boat. The difference? I take care of myself and women notice it...

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How retarded you need to be to write such things as
Workout, eat healthy, become vegan, donate to charity, treat women well, read books, study history, cuckold other males
Genetics and luck are everything in our world, thats the bottom line truth. This forum alone is concrete proof of that.
In 2020 as trash tier genetics male it only makes sense to betabucks or to f*** hookers, regular dating is out of reasonable options.

ozm8ey

Established Member
Reaction score
Stop using dating sites lol. Watch a show called "love on the spectrum" and you'll see appearance is nothing compared to when it comes to finding a date compared to disabilities. Problem with dating sites in my opinion is that appearance is everything because its all people are looking for since they can't really get to know you at all until you meet in person. In real life you get opportunities to meet people beyond just what they look like just by going about your day. Like going to the shops, work, school, walks, etc. Also I really don't think most women really care about how tall you are as long as you're not an actual midget or giant. I'm 5'11 and doesn't seem to increase or decrease my chances.

Just gotta not worry about it and hope an opportunity comes up.