Anyone else get sad seeing people post dates on social media and if you don't find anyone by late 20's is it over?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i got on social media and its like everyone has a long term partner
i feel like i stuffed up so badly

if you don't find a women by your late 20's your screwed?
i mean what's left?

if you're not good looking or have money to attract younger women

single women over 25 on dating apps all that's left are crazies and women with emotional baggage

i feel jealous of guys who met a good women in their ealry 20's they've all been taken only the weird, single mums with mental problems are left.

Young&thinning

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i mean what's left?

single women over 25 on dating apps all that's left are crazies and women with emotional baggage

i feel jealous of guys who met a good women in their ealry 20's they've all been taken only the weird, single mums with mental problems are left.
Stop with these pathetic threads, no wonder you’re single.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dating for ugly men actually gets easier with 30 because all these single mums are finally ready to settle down

@Feelsbadman i think you would make a terrific stepdad for, lets say, half black children
:)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
dating for ugly men actually gets easier with 30 because all these single mums are finally ready to settle down

@Feelsbadman i think you would make a terrific stepdad for, lets say, half black children
I don't know, I've turned 30 this month and nothing changed. Still dating women who are 24-30 mostly.

Women who are older than 30 rarely ever match with me on the app, and if they do they usually feel some type of way about me being younger..

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

You are overestimating a man's attractiveness. Do you really think that a bald guy has a chance with a single mom? It doesn't happen. Many guys on here have been rejected by single moms.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

i mean what's left?

Although I agree a lot have emotional baggage.

Many that don’t and are single in their 30s is because they’ve spent lots of time focusing on their career.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

nah women are just as shallow in their 30s as in their 20s

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are overestimating a man's attractiveness. Do you really think that a bald guy has a chance with a single mom? It doesn't happen. Many guys on here have been rejected by single moms.

Most single mums know having children is generally a deterrent to attracting men, so they will lower their standards. Also they want someone who will accommodate their kids to an extent, the good mums anyway

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Most single mums know having children is generally a deterrent to attracting men, so they will lower their standards. Also they want someone who will accommodate their kids to an extent, the good mums anyway
Yes that's all true but I think that people are overestimating this effect. Standards will not be lowered so much that a bald guy has a chance.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's all true but I think that people are overestimating this effect. Standards will not be lowered so much that a bald guy has a chance.

A bald man with charisma, ambition, humor to name a few traits does have a chance, with a woman with no children. I've seen it in the flesh. It happens. If you don't have a strong personality however & are bald you're probably f*ed , even a full head you need some game as well

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
A bald man with charisma, ambition, humor to name a few traits does have a chance, with a woman with no children. I've seen it in the flesh. It happens. If you don't have a strong personality however & are bald you're probably f*ed , even a full head you need some game as well
That is news to me. In my experience, a bald man is disqualified for being bald way before he has a chance to express his humor, ambition and charisma. But if you have seen it, I can't disagree. I haven't seen it.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is news to me. In my experience, a bald man is disqualified for being bald way before he has a chance to express his humor, ambition and charisma. But if you have seen it, I can't disagree. I haven't seen it.

lol go outside , lots of couples where the man is bald / significantly balding

I see it all the time in London

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but youre not only bald but also short and indian if i remember correctly…which adds to the problem