Anyone else feel like this?

VeryUpset

Reaction score
So you're 2x, you're losing your hair, you hate it. Yet you don't want to follow a daily regiman because your life is busy/stressful enough. You don't want to pop pills and rub lotions in everyday in hopes of maybe maintaining what you have or reducing the speed at which it goes.

In all honesty, the results I've seen on other people who use regimans would be less than adequate for me given the time/money invested. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand that I'm going bald. It depresses and irritates me and I feel helpless about it but I can't see regimans as a solution.

How do you guys deal with it all? I'm 21, a student and I work full time. I barely have time to go out or do the things I want to do like working out or taking a martial arts class or planning a weekend fishing trip, i dont want to be worrying about rubbing in minoxidil or popping pills every x hours.

It's been a year since I've registered here and sort of overcome my male pattern baldness by ignoring it. My hair has gotten thinner over this time but I wasn't thinking about it until today a girl I hadn't seen for a bit asked me who plucked the hair out of my head...

So here I am again, a bit depressed and looking for support from fellow MPBer's Heh, I feel like a chick who has to go to a womans group because her boyfriend is "emotionally unavailable" or whatever. :oops:

I guess we have to live with it until we can't live with it anymore and then just give Armani his 15k and hope it comes out nice?

Anyone else think this way? Am I the only one?

Sigh.

/Vent over.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude it takes maybe 3 minutes tops.
pill swallow.. topical apply.

go on with your day.

apply topical again before bed.

and thats if you do the rogain/pill combo.

If you just do the pill its .. insert into mouth .. swallow. 2 seconds? With the time you spend posting this you coulda ordered it all online and had it in the mail within a week.

It's all motivation because there is ALWAYS time.

Most peoples hesitations are because of the sides... and the fact that it might not work so they would be screwed. But you wont know unless you try. Hell look at my pics.. i'm unbelievably grateful I started and really wish i woulda years ago when i noticed it. But I kept pushing it off. But I'm a lucky one making great progress back.

Pondle

Reaction score
LOL you haven't got time to pop a pill because you're "too busy", but you've got enough time to post on a hairloss forum? Does not compute. :roll:

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VeryUpset

Yeah I know what you mean, I certainly dont have time to apply Rogaine twice a day. I'm just on Propecia which I take every morning, nothing could be simpler.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
LOL you haven't got time to pop a pill because you're "too busy", but you've got enough time to post on a hairloss forum? Does not compute. :roll:

Good point Pondle. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Dpunkz

Established Member
Reaction score
no i agree with this guy...its just a matter of time before all of your regimen bull shyt catches up to you...and hes right about whats the only thing we can do and thats give armani are 15k LOL. like for real...unless your "FUCKKING STUPID" your only option is to throw a load in armanis face lol....for real tho

Pondle

Reaction score
Dpunkz said:
no i agree with this guy...its just a matter of time before all of your regimen bull shyt catches up to you...and hes right about whats the only thing we can do and thats give armani are 15k LOL. like for real...unless your "FUCKKING STUPID" your only option is to throw a load in armanis face lol....for real tho

What ARE you on about Dpunkz? :?

Jacob

Reaction score
You'll get used to applying a topical...even twice a day. If you're worried about it showing during the day..use something that doesn't(obviously)..or even a hair gel with beneficial ingredients..such as that by Morroccomethod.com or Arbonne etc. Better than nothing at least.