Anyone Else Disagree With The Saying "bald Is Always Better Than Balding"?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I don't give a f*** about what incel is but you're still an incel!"

you have the mentality of a 12 years old

and for someone who keeps saying he doesn't give a f*** 10 times a post, you sure do not follow your words because you clearly give a load of fucks considering how you keep writing 5 paragraphs to each one of us every *single* time.

Yeah, you got me, i'm so affected i can't even find my words anymore, i'm gonna go take a dump now and think reevaluate my life

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
What an incel lmao. Not everybody has your sad pathetic life buddy that's the only truth and even if you think that most of them are good looking or not, single and miserable just like you are, that does not mean that it's actually true. That being said, you can believe what makes you feel better, you know how it is but don't fool yourself in thinking that it's actually true or that anybody else except you give a f*** about your opinion, ideology or mentality, and that is valid for me also...

With hair or no hair, good looking or not, that shitty vain personality and narcissism of yours is not gonna help you anyways and in the end, whatever others do or what lives they are gonna have, nothing is gonna change yours and that's all that matters in the end...

The fact that most of you are so triggered about that subreddit bald is because you can't stand positivity, in any way or form, most of you are just vain narcissistic virgin incels who masturbate 20 times a day and fill forums with your bitterness and hate, shitty life experiences and most of you will do anything to drag more and more people into that miserable life and mentality of yours, just because most of you think that if you feel that way, the rest should feel it also and if they dare to not feel the same, it means that it must be something wrong with them, when in reality, things are the other way around, it's just your mental illnesses who are not letting most of you see it...

Misery likes company and nothing is gonna change that, just like you or your lives won't change either until you change your mentalities, perspectives of life and so on, but for the majority this won't happen because of your mental illnesses that a lot of you have even if you don't admit them, because of the echoing of your own misery all over the place and the many others reasons that exist...

Remember that whatever you will do or say, nobody gives a f***, in the time you cry on forums people are living their lives, from ugly to beautiful, from bald to fullheaded and so on, the only ones in disadvantage are you...

View attachment 142929

Christ dude get triggered much?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like it. you write paragraphs of stuff. Id calm down a bit.

At least i have something to say and can write more than 2 retarded incel lines but whatever, maybe if i would care about your opinion i would take your advise in consideration but guess what...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least i have something to say and can write more than 2 retarded incel lines but whatever, maybe if i would care about your opinion i would take your advise in consideration but guess what...

yeah see, youre a very triggered sensitive person.......

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It really depends. If you only have temples receding to NW2-3 then yeah you can manage. Mild diffuse thinning is also manageable. Anything worse than this and I think bald/buzzcut would look better.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Entirely agree. Most of the time balding and having hair on top even if its thin is much much better than having slick bald head. It applies to all high level politicians if you pay attention. All politicians avoid having bald head, because it looks like thuggish working poor class.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, it depends on which way you are balding. Balding comes in many different forms. If you are only losing/thinning on the crown and have the rest of your hair, you could pull it off. If you are only receding at the front but still have good hair everywhere else, you could pull it off too. Some people really suit with the receding hairline or even with thinning hair, believe it or not. However, if you are thinning aggressivly on the entire scalp I personally think you should go with the bald head because it looks way better and healthier than someone that is trying to save/keep hair that is on the verdge of dying.

Another factor is simply headshape. If you have that roundish headshape like Statham or Vin Diesel, you will simply look 100x better being bald than trying to keep your dying hair. If you have a straight backhead and not the roundish shape as Statham and Vin diesel, maybe keeping some hair would do you good.