Anyone been on treatment 15+ years who is in their 60's/70's?

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay man, thanks for telling me George Clooney already had his dense Norwood 2 filled in at age 37.

Edit: “Obviously if you have Brad Pitt, George Clooney genes and things start to go south in your *40’s* (as I’m sure they will) why not get a cheeky transplant”
Much better

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bad. If I had realized a salty 28 year with diffuse thinning was lurking i wouldn’t have complimented a 37 year old mans hair.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bad. If I had realized a salty 28 year with diffuse thinning was lurking i wouldn’t have complimented a 37 year old mans hair.
1. I'm not salty at all. You were just wrong...
2. Lurking? It's a public forum, you spaz
3. Calls me a lurker, yet scrolls through posts I made a year ago lmao
4. Trying to insult someone on a hairloss forum over hairloss is the very definition of SALTY
5. I'm not diffuse thinning. Just receding
6. Take the sand out your vagina and George Clooney's D out your mouth

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess we’ll be doing this all day, huh.
I've posted plenty of pics on here. Knock yourself out, buddy.
You could have posted a picture and I wouldn’t have needed to go through your posts.
I didn’t insult you. You have diffuse thinning. It’s diffusing at the front of your head.

Attachments

• 2DE8FB96-9E18-4799-8B2F-FDAFFA78A458.png
    2DE8FB96-9E18-4799-8B2F-FDAFFA78A458.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 97

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take the sand out your vagina and George Clooney's D out your mouth
Here’s a tip. Don’t get so excited when you posted your baby pics.
And you call me a spaz!

BRB making sales on the dark web...

Attachments

• D0FA6935-5427-4F7B-B105-619AA1C3FA93.png
    D0FA6935-5427-4F7B-B105-619AA1C3FA93.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 80

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess we’ll be doing this all day, huh.
I've posted plenty of pics on here. Knock yourself out, buddy.
You could have posted a picture and I wouldn’t have needed to go through your posts.
I didn’t insult you. You have diffuse thinning. It’s diffusing at the front of your head.
You can see from when I was a kid I've always had low density, fine hair, especially at the front.

"I guess we'll be doing this all day, huh". Or you could just move on? You stated something untrue, I corrected you. Get over it lol. It happens. Like how insecure are you?

You've been on this forum for years and have yet to post a pic. I did find the story about your banjo snapping pretty funny though.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s a tip. Don’t get so excited when you posted your baby pics.
And you call me a spaz!

BRB making sales on the dark web...
Excited? What lol

"BRB making sales on the dark web"

Offt. So edgy, man

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeaaaa dudeee. His good hair genes grew the hair back on his temples.
Okay he had a hair transplant, but it doesn’t change my point. He still has great hair and wouldn’t have gone bald. Now if I was talking about that matthew mcconaughey fraud then your comment would have actually mattered.

I’m not saying this to try and insult you. Your hair is thinning at the front of your head.

I posted a picture of my hair last week.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excited? What lol

"BRB making sales on the dark web"

Offt. So edgy, man
Why would any normal person post baby pictures on a hair loss forum.

nothing edgy about it, consider it advise. That’s dumb.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeaaaa dudeee. His good hair genes grew the hair back on his temples.
Okay he had a hair transplant, but it doesn’t change my point. He still has great hair and wouldn’t have gone bald. Now if I was talking about that matthew mcconaughey fraud then your comment would have actually mattered.

I’m not saying this to try and insult you. Your hair is thinning at the front of your head.

I posted a picture of my hair last week.
I know Clooney has great hair, had great hair and always will have great hair, but he still had a transplant, buddy.

Like I said, my hair has always been fine and sparse, hence the pics of me as a kid for proof.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Clooney has great hair, had great hair and always will have great hair, but he still had a transplant, buddy.
Okay.

Like I said, my hair has always been fine and sparse, hence the pics of me as a kid for proof.
This is frontal thinning, bro.
I’m starting to get it so I know.

Attachments

• E7888B52-546F-47D4-BF8D-19C93F8D0EA5.jpeg
    E7888B52-546F-47D4-BF8D-19C93F8D0EA5.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 83

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice. I wish I could tolerate finasteride.
Good luck with the hair loss journey. I wish you lots of growth!

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice. I wish I could tolerate finasteride.
Good luck with the hair loss journey. I wish you lots of growth!
I have some of the same sides as you had. My libido is insane and my skin is oily. I just put up with it and hope to maintain what I have.

I won't get any regrowth at this point. Been on finasteride for ages.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some of the same sides as you had. My libido is insane and my skin is oily. I just put up with it and hope to maintain what I have.

I won't get any regrowth at this point. Been on finasteride for ages.
At least you’re maintaining though. That’s a win

Dakuwaqa

My Regimen
Reaction score
George Clooney had a hair transplant? I guess you learn something new every day. I didn’t even know they were doing them in the 90s

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
George Clooney had a hair transplant? I guess you learn something new every day. I didn’t even know they were doing them in the 90s
I don't think that poster knows what he's talking about. Clooney has the legit same hairline as he did in his 30s (in the 90s). Maybe he's had work done recently to keep it that way and he's probably been on finasteride for 20+ years now lol but otherwise they were not doing hair transplants with that quality back then.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that poster knows what he's talking about. Clooney has the legit same hairline as he did in his 30s (in the 90s). Maybe he's had work done recently to keep it that way and he's probably been on finasteride for 20+ years now lol but otherwise they were not doing hair transplants with that quality back then.
Google is your friend