Anybody use InFlamil and like the stuff?

misterium

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to try InFlamil soon and was wondering if you have tried it, how is it?

Can you highly recommend it?

Thanks!
-Mike

misterium

Reaction score
BUMP

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
misterium said:
Hi,

I want to try InFlamil soon and was wondering if you have tried it, how is it?

Can you highly recommend it?

Thanks!
-Mike

OOOPS! What I wrote originally - (which I somehow made disappear) is that I've never used the stuff myself - but feel safe in recommending it because of all the postive forum member reviews.

If I had scalp inflammation issues - I'd probably use both the topical gel and the shampoo.

misterium

Reaction score
thanks Chujgcha

hair_tomorrow: where is your reply??

misterium

Reaction score
Well, I ordered some InFlamil today.. I'll let you know how my experience goes ;)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
misterium said:
Well, I ordered some InFlamil today.. I'll let you know how my experience goes ;)

Good luck w/ that!

misterium

Reaction score
thanks bro!

misterium

Reaction score
Just got my order of InFlamil.

Today I showered, shampooed with T/Gel original formula, left it on for about 3 minutes.. conditioned with TreSemme brand remoisturizing conditioner.. then I got out of the shower, with hair damp, and sprayed some dilluted folligen all over my scalp..

After it all dried up and I had my hair styled, I put a couple drops of InFlamil onto my crown and thinning areas.. it feels good! Very cooling menthol freshness :) ... I hope it does something to improve my scalp health.

I will keep you up to date on my thoughts of this stuff..

misterium

Reaction score
What am I the only one who ever used this sh*t?!

It feels good, that's all I know so far.. just 3 days into using it.

I've been using it generously all over my scalp. The cooling menthol is strong I love it a lot..

Dunno if it's going to keep away the irritation I have on my thinning areas, but it's worth a try.. I'm getting so f*****g frustrated and pissed off about this crown itch (the only itching that I have, in the thinning areas).. that I'm willing to try just about anything.

Nizoral doesn't help at all, T/Sal and T/Gel aren't helping much either.. f*****g irritating!#%#%

Jacob

Reaction score
I must have missed this thread. I've been using it for quite some time and I've seen posts of others who've used it as well. Great stuff..will keep using it once a week- or more if needed.

misterium

Reaction score
I'm in the daily mode right now.. I don't rinse it either, I shampoo then dry, then apply it.. I leave it on all day or overnight.. shampoo again the next day and apply it again.

I'm going to do this until the bottle is gone. Then I probably won't use it anymore after this, unless it REALLY helps.. I may just get back on Tricomin again, I'm out right now.