Anybody heard of the Grunge Method?

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
I came across this site while googling for haggerty's scalp excercises page. [/url]http://www.getitback.us[/url]

The site is really confusing to browse through. I guess what it is promoting is allowing certain chemicals to reach scalp. I think the negative effects of these chemicals has been discussed. SO just washing hair with water is supposed to help regrow hair? Jesus! The pics from the forum look okay...i may try this out. ill just have to have super greasy nasty *** hair...

Teddy150

Reaction score
I dont think that not using shampoo is going to regrow hair. Just because the human genome project didnt find a "hair loss gene" doesn't mean that hair loss is not genetic. It's just probably not one specific gene that causes it.

I know plenty of people with perfect hair using shampoo and styling products every day. It's genetic. If there is no hair loss in your family, chances are you wont have hair loss. If there is, then you will. It's a coin flip.

Hey, I used to try pretty much anything, but not using shampoo?? I don't think so. I am trying to veer back towards proven products and mix in some un-proven ones.

Danielsen

Reaction score
Some people are genetically tollerant to shampoo, some are not. I still have not heard from anyone who would test my claim, that if you stop using shampoo for a month (4 weeks) your production of sebum is reduced to an absolute minimum.

Shampooing involves using acid on your scalp, for some people with a sensitive scalp this is a bad thing, but some have a major acid tollerance.

Try it for four weeks. Only use water for your hair. You will never regret it. A healthy scalp, without chemicals.

Peter