Anybody Have Experience With Hair By Mhe

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody order a system from here? I really love Curtis's videos on hair experience and wanted to know what the quality of his systems are as I'm thinking about getting my first system from him

evasive

Reaction score
I have not bought a hair system from there, but bought the starter kit. I regularly use the comb, and leave-in conditioner, shampoo, conditioner.

Goldie Locks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Kashmoney! I have ordered the system from MHE first time. It took a while to arrive (I'm in the UK) Only thing I had to add is £22 HMRC custom charges. I bought the 0,3mm skin and to be fair the quality seems pretty good. I will have it fitted on Monday morning so I'll see how it goes and can let you know. Been using another company for a year but it was Super expensive and the person fitting was completely unreliable and not good at styling. Which is a shame because his systems are A++ quality.

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Kashmoney! I have ordered the system from MHE first time. It took a while to arrive (I'm in the UK) Only thing I had to add is £22 HMRC custom charges. I bought the 0,3mm skin and to be fair the quality seems pretty good. I will have it fitted on Monday morning so I'll see how it goes and can let you know. Been using another company for a year but it was Super expensive and the person fitting was completely unreliable and not good at styling. Which is a shame because his systems are A++ quality.

Thanks man! Definitely let me know how it feels! I'm thinking about getting the swiss lace and his systems look great!

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Would you mind telling us who is the Super expensive company - is it TCP?

I am using TCP but have ordered a custom system from Ukhairsystems. Unfortunately now I cannot find a stylist to get it fitted and cut in. So I'm actually thinking of going back to TCP, because at least I know they are reliable and available for new system fittings and cut-ins.

I'm OK with self-maintenance otherwise. Just wish I could find a independent stylist to fit new systems!

I'm based near Windsor/Heathrow, in case you guys can recommend anyone.

CAGuide

My Regimen
Reaction score
DON'T TRUST THIS SELLER!! I ordered a wig from him and it kept leaking a green chemical whenever I washed it. He said that he'd refund me if I sent it back to him but he never gave me my money back. The quality of the wigs are poor and defective and he won't give you your money back when you try to return it!! GO ELSEWHERE!!

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't like Curtis - too trashy
Say what?
He seems like one of the most honest, sincere guys on YouTube. Not to mention in my honest opinion if it wasn't for him this industry would not have had the pop it's had in the last couple of years.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Say what?
He seems like one of the most honest, sincere guys on YouTube. Not to mention in my honest opinion if it wasn't for him this industry would not have had the pop it's had in the last couple of years.
Pop?

Wes1

My Regimen
Reaction score
ehhh... the quality of his hair units are definitely not worth the price tag

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? I think he is very passionate and caring about his business and customers. His videos on youtube are very good quality, especially his tutorials.

That being said, they are way too expensive for my cheap-***.
No, he's informed but his general way of speaking & conveying himself I don't like: the expressions he uses, his mannerisms, his very obviously fake Rolex Day-Dates w diamonds in both bezel and dial. He's a charlatan.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he's informed but his general way of speaking & conveying himself I don't like: the expressions he uses, his mannerisms, his very obviously fake Rolex Day-Dates w diamonds in both bezel and dial. He's a charlatan.
Wow, you are way too judgemental!

Despite the fact that he is a competitor of mine, I would never call him a charlatan. He has done quite a lot for disseminating information, even if some of it is not 100% correct all the time.

Very uncalled for. You don't like his "manner" don't watch his videos. But to slander a business person in public is unacceptable.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score

Despite the fact that he is a competitor of mine, I would never call him a charlatan. He has done quite a lot for disseminating information, even if some of it is not 100% correct all the time.

Very uncalled for. You don't like his "manner" don't watch his videos. But to slander a business person in public is unacceptable.
If he didn't wear 3 screamingly counterfit watches, priced 30-50k a pop, I'd be less judgemental.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Curtis has taught me some stuff. Really great of him. I guess it's possible to do it all now even without Hairdirect's guides, but only getting all the information from Curtis.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score

This knuckle head is still spewing nonsense. A year later still asking how to wash hair and remove adhesive. His insecurities are on display for all. He assumes since he's not a medical professional, that no one can be, despite the fact there's over a million of us throughout the states. With all his wisdom he still strugges to identify where a physician would be during a worldwide pandemic. Now he claimes to be a rolex expert that can authenticate and refute from videos, that don't come close to a watch. While an 8 year old on YouTube is worth 50 million, he refuses to believe 40 year old's can have 50-100k in watches. Its comical, seeing this little insecure boy. It's only a game to you..... Many people come from money....Are you sure he wasn't gifted the watches from his father whom owned multiple automotive dealerships in the Pensacola Fl market? Many people do well financially.... Perhaps your time would be better spend working toward joining the club, rather that crying in disbelief as others thrive...