Anybody had luck with 111drugstore.com?

GoingForBroke

Reaction score
Just wondering?

I'm ordering my 2nd round of Proscar from the site, and I was just wondering if the finasteride from the site is legit.

I've been on finasteride for about 3 months now and haven't noticed any difference in my hair yet.

Just curious if the stuff that I have is good. It looks like Proscar, comes in packs labeled Proscar.... just double checking...

Thanks.

Reaction score
I've ordered three times from them. The proscar looks legit. I think it would be awfully pointless to counterfeit the bubble wrap not to mention the pill it's self. I believe it's the real deal. I can't say I've seen much results from it yet so I don't know for sure.

combforward

Reaction score
I ordered from them a few months ago and I'm pretty much in the same boat. The packaging and pills look real (not that I have the real thing to compare to), and the side effects (as negligble as they are) feel real too, although that could be psychological as well :?

Reaction score
yeah it's hard to say. The only thing that makes me a bit too skeptical is that it's such a damn good deal. The pills and the packaging definately look authentic. I've seen other pictures of proscar and these are exactly the same.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Yes, I've used them before and yes they are legit. I've used actual Proscar before and it looks the same. It's cheap because Proscar is a cheap drug in every country except for the grand ol' U.S. of A.

D.