Anybody Can Explain These Coincidences?

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I noticed some rules about hair loss:
  1. Most bald skulls distort their skulls(Bone hyperplasia),watch the fullhead man or woman's skull is very smooth.Orangutans seem to have the same thing,Chimpanzees do not
  2. Sleeping pillow with the head place seems to be immune hairloss
  3. Most hairloss people in children during the hair is difficult to overgrowth(Hair follicle development is very difficult)
  4. As an Asian,I found that there was no hair in the whole body where there was no fat or muscle in the skin

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What it feels like to read this post first thing in the morning.

1. Most hair follicle in people during the hairloss is difficult to development (Children overgrowth is very difficult)
  2. Most overgrowth children in hair during the people is hairloss to difficult (Difficult follicle development is very hair)
  3. Most hairloss people in children during the hair is difficult to overgrowth (Hair follicle development is very difficult)
  4. Most difficult development in overgrowth during the follicle is hair to children (Hairloss overgrowth is very people)
tenor.gif

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still can't beat the one guy who bruised his hands in order to show us some hair regrowth

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
?????????????????????????

Hello everyone
  1. Most bald skulls distort their skulls(Bone hyperplasia),watch the fullhead man or woman's skull is very smooth.Orangutans seem to have the same thing,Chimpanzees do not
  2. Sleeping pillow with the head place seems to be immune hairloss

So if I'm understanding correctly, this dude forgot to use a pillow? Or maybe he used the wrong kind of pillow?

H7ALMTW.jpg

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of hair on my balls and I can’t explain why? If baldness is caused by my sack, why would there be some long *** un-oriented strands growing right out of the source?

Answer that one ☝️

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of hair on my balls and I can’t explain why? If baldness is caused by my sack, why would there be some long *** un-oriented strands growing right out of the source?

Answer that one ☝️
Because your balls are usually covered with cloth. Hence the "pillow effect" that the OP mentione in point no. 2.

Simple science

https://goo.gl/images/1PjFIi

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score

Answer that one ☝️
In fact, what I mean is that the closer the skin is to the bone, the less likely it is to grow hair.Just like my knee is hairless, but my thighs and calves are

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if it's a skull problem that causes hair loss
Dht causes skull hyperplasia
After puberty, growth factors become less and most people stop growing their bones.But the hairloss people have been continuously undergoing bone hyperplasia.
Skull competes with the skin for something
Sorry for my bad English
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm serious

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if it's a skull problem that causes hair loss
Dht causes skull hyperplasia
After puberty, growth factors become less and most people stop growing their bones.But the hairloss people have been continuously undergoing bone hyperplasia.
Skull competes with the skin for something
Sorry for my bad English
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm serious
Yeah and you go transgender protocol which makes your skull shrink and regrow all hair? sure