Anybody bought Propecia from this site?

UKSam

Reaction score
DRM via stophairlossnow. Just been looking at the presciption label on the Propecia box I have, and the info does not add up. Googled the alleged 'ABC Pharmacy', and there are very similar pharmacies that definitely exist. However, all the details don't add up. It's very fishy.

Pondle

Reaction score
Why don't you contact the manufacturer, Merck, and verify the batch number on the packaging?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I remember tynan used to get it from qhi and he lived in the UK. I wonder how he did it.

Pondle

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
I remember tynan used to get it from qhi and he lived in the UK. I wonder how he did it.

Don't see how he could have done that. Maybe he lives in a part of the British Isles, such as the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, which is not technically part of the UK but a British dependency.

To the attention of all UK based citizens visiting this site
The solicitor for Quality Health, Inc. has had the following UK regulations clarified by the Medicines Control Agency in connection with those UK based citizens interested in the information posted at this web site:

The Medicines Control Agency does confirm that UK citizens or their doctors are allowed to import medications intended for personal use.
The Medicines Control Agency considers the sending out of brochures or order forms by Quality Health, Inc. that deal with medications classed as "prescription only medicines" in the UK, to be in breach of current advertising / marketing laws.

While Quality Health, Inc. does not like the fact that it will no longer be able to post UK citizens its order forms or brochures, it does feel compelled to abide by the current law until such time that it may be changed.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
pondle I don't know what he was doing to get access to it. He doesn't come to the site any longer.