Any young, gay members in London?

jaw1234

Reaction score
This is a strange title for a thread I realise.
I'm just curious if there are any other young gay members of the site from London.

This forum does a fantastic job of providing support, but real life support groups can also be invaluable.
I'm just curious if there are any other members in London who would be interested in establishing such a group.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
And what does them being gay have to do with hair loss? Unless of course you're starting a gay man's hair loss support group in London, in which case good luck mate.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
try downloading grindr app it is better for meeting men then on here

no homo

aero1976

Reaction score
I have always gotten the impression that for gay men being anything but very near perfect makes their life miserable for dating. That is through the media so who knows what the truth is but he might have very different issues that the rest of us. You all are like locust the way you attack people in thread after thread. Very disgusting and defeats the purpose why people come here. I mean lets face it. You have 3 options to maintain the hair you have, finasteride, minos and shampoo.......no "new" hairs will actually grow, and you can move around hairs with transplant. Beyond coming to that realization in a day by looking around a message board the only other purpose is to get support like he is asking for.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always gotten the impression that for gay men being anything but very near perfect makes their life miserable for dating. That is through the media so who knows what the truth is but he might have very different issues that the rest of us. You all are like locust the way you attack people in thread after thread. Very disgusting and defeats the purpose why people come here. I mean lets face it. You have 3 options to maintain the hair you have, finasteride, minos and shampoo.......no "new" hairs will actually grow, and you can move around hairs with transplant. Beyond coming to that realization in a day by looking around a message board the only other purpose is to get support like he is asking for.

False, gay men are more attracted to balding men than women, and gay men typically have insane amounts of sex compared to heterosexual males (if they know what they are doing). This is part of the reason why gay males have higher ammounts of STDs than straight males, along with the fact that they are recievers

Im not gay btw

Mja017

Reaction score
False, gay men are more attracted to balding men than women, and gay men typically have insane amounts of sex compared to heterosexual males (if they know what they are doing). This is part of the reason why gay males have higher ammounts of STDs than straight males, along with the fact that they are recievers

Im not gay btw

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Probably one of the most ignorant things I have ever read, ever. Congrats.

- - - Updated - - -

gay men typically have insane amounts of sex compared to heterosexual males

I think that what you meant to say is "gay men typically have more sexual partners than heterosexual men."

Also what is an insane amount of sex? Sounds a little bitter/jealous.

Also:

gay men are more attracted to balding men than women

Are there studies that I haven't seen verifying this?

A more intelligible/accurate statement might be something like:

"Some gay men are attracted to bald/balding men. Some women are attracted to bald/balding men."

There are no universal laws concerning attraction. You're painting with some pretty broad strokes there.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a strange title for a thread I realise.
I'm just curious if there are any other young gay members of the site from London.

This forum does a fantastic job of providing support, but real life support groups can also be invaluable.
I'm just curious if there are any other members in London who would be interested in establishing such a group.

Download Growlr on to your phone (It's like grindr except with more baldies and beards.) And send out a mass message called a "shout" to guys within a ten mile radius. You're bound to have better luck there, and by better luck I mean that you're bound to encounter less bros.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Please don't let this thread turn into some attack on the homosexual community or some religious outcry. I was harmlessly playing into the stereotype about the city of San Francisco in my last post, but some others are beginning to take this thread too far in the wrong direction. Let's not make assumptions about what it's like to be a gay man or what they do in their private life if you're not gay yourself. It's not cool to do, the same way it's not cool for women or NW1-2 men to make assumptions about bald men.

aero1976

Reaction score
Please don't let this thread turn into some attack on the homosexual community or some religious outcry. I was harmlessly playing into the stereotype about the city of San Francisco in my last post, but some others are beginning to take this thread too far in the wrong direction. Let's not make assumptions about what it's like to be a gay man or what they do in their private life if you're not gay yourself. It's not cool to do, the same way it's not cool for women or NW1-2 men to make assumptions about bald men.
This thread immediately went on the attack. So the one guy who can defend the original poster is said to be starting the crap? Whatever Cinci.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
I never started anything, I merely made a harmless post about San Francisco, which is well known to be a city with a large homosexual population. It wasn't a judgmental post in the least. I have a gay cousin back in Ohio, so I am not one to poke fun at the gay community. I saw the thread having a potential to slide out of control, and I wanted to get ahead of it. Read the posts again, chief.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see why you need an exclusively gay community for support, we're all in the same (sinking) boat, it really shouldn't matter what your sexual orientation is. I don't know what a gay man can offer you in terms of support that a straight man cannot...