Any Way Aside To Increase Minoxidil Absorption?

JM215

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently combining finasteride, minoxidil and dermarolling. The feeling you get with the minoxidil definitely feels stronger when you apply it after using the dermaroller but I'm still wondering what else I can do.
ANY advice would be most welcome.
Thanks

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are pretty much maxing out your absorption with dermarolling, you shouldn't need anything else. Dermarolling alone is perfectly sufficient, i guess a simple way to help it increase a little more is to apply on a damp scalp, but like i said i don't think you need to worry about it.

JM215

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are pretty much maxing out your absorption with dermarolling, you shouldn't need anything else. Dermarolling alone is perfectly sufficient, i guess a simple way to help it increase a little more is to apply on a damp scalp, but like i said i don't think you need to worry about it.
Thank you. I always do it on a damp scalp. Can the scalp handle dermarolling once a day or is it too much?

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mechanically, you could try intradermal injections with a fine gauge syringe. Just try not to go subdermal or you could die lol