Any thoughts/feed back on XFusion

adolobe

Established Member
Reaction score
Today I took the plunge and picked up some Topic from my local sallys. I only did this because they were next door to were I get my haircut and they had there current Sales Paper enlarged out front on the main window.

I noticed they had Topic for $21 for the 10g and as a bonus you got the Fiberholder spray for free. Fig $21 wasn't so bad to give something a shot knowing if I liked it I could most likely order off line cheaper.

The holder spray feels like week hairspray but smells nice. But wow what a dif a few shakes of topic did to my thinning front hair line. It looked like sh*t at first application all powdery looking. But with a couple hits of the Fiberholder spray it looks dead on natural.

Ok to my point. I went online to see how cheap I could get this stuff and noticed there were so many brands out there on Amazon and Folica.com, I read a few pages of forum threads here about concealers and it looks like Topic, Nanogen and DermMatch are the most popular.

But I noticed one called Xfusion on Amazon and a couple people referring to it in there reviews on Folica.com

It got glowing reviews on those sites but you can never be so sure who is writing the review and who issues there paychecks.

Its also cheaper than Nanogen and Topic.

So I ask you fellow HairLossTalk.com members who have used it what you think about it. Is it as good as Topic or Nanogen. (not interested in DermMatch)