Any Thought On This Rain Bhanshuli Pretty Impressive??

morfeuzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
saw the recent post from Dr. Bhanshuli seems damn impressive.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190821-114445_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190821-114445_Instagram.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 1,143

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proof that they don't care about others, they just like to make money out of people misery and suffering.. Imagine having the cure for hair loss and making such a post and asking other what do you guys think it is, he took no pills no transplants no nothing and he got his hair back, nice baldies no ? But we won't tell you yet maybe in 10 years we will share it with you if you give us 50 k euros lmao.. What a sh*t society

Post his comment under the photo as well !

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is impressive about that? The hairline is unchanged!

The differences between pic 1 and 2 include:

1) Thickening shampoo
2) Hair fibers
3) A sh*t ton of hair spray
4) Head tilt

That comb over wouldn’t last 2 seconds in wind over 10mph. You would end up looking like a crazy person.

morfeuzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is impressive about that? The hairline is unchanged!

The differences between pic 1 and 2 include:

1) Thickening shampoo
2) Hair fibers
3) A sh*t ton of hair spray
4) Head tilt

That comb over wouldn’t last 2 seconds in wind over 10mph. You would end up looking like a crazy person.

Based on the replies he have it seems to have some new ingredients.
Seems that he is working on something or it is RAIN.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not impressed.

Before photo looks like dude wore a baseball hat and has flattened hat hair and the “after” photo the dudes hair is cut shorter and washed/thickened/blow dried and styled....with camera angle tilted higher so to appear like he just walked in with a full head of hair.

This Derm needs to stay away from creating deceiving illusions.....he should have combed down the dudes hair to show actual new follicles growing rather than a David Copperfield like hairlusion....

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are so jaded by years of snake oils and scams. Not saying this works or doesn’t work, because I don’t even know what it is, but the hair quality is definitely improved. A combover doesn’t make your hair shiny and darker. Now, maybe it’s fibers and some sort of product, but a combover doesn’t change the look of your hair that drastically.

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! We don´t even know if he is using Rain, he hasn´t said that I believe.

Think this guy is legit, but we need more information.

If whatever shirt he has works, hope he eventually tells us about it. But it seems he has been working for/with Follica, so I guess he will show us that company´s products or techniques.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if the hair improved, it's still a very bad hairstyle vs. combover. Every guy with thinning hair is seeing this combover from 100 metres. When you have full hair, you would never style your hair that way, cause it looks chaotic for no sense (except to hide bald spots). He is just hiding the bald spots with his side hairs from the left side. This This fact makes it very suspicious.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are so jaded by years of snake oils and scams. Not saying this works or doesn’t work, because I don’t even know what it is, but the hair quality is definitely improved. A combover doesn’t make your hair shiny and darker. Now, maybe it’s fibers and some sort of product, but a combover doesn’t change the look of your hair that drastically.
Neither does topical finasteride, topical min, lasers, and “a few other ingredients (probably a bunch of topical growth factors)” after THREE MONTHS. Those treatments don’t give results that quickly.

A serious man would have included info about hair density change or shown a zoomed in view of the same spot. This man took a picture at a different angle to make it seem as if the hairline had shifted in a positive way. He also combed the hair above the patients sideburns over a large part of the receded section. Finally, he added product to the patients hair in the second picture. That product could include a number of things to artificially make the hair look better including fibers.

Now, if he were honestly proud of his results, why would he do any of this?

Finally, you can’t tell from the angle of the picture used, but that’s not a sustainable hairstyling for a person under the age of 65. It would look insane from the front. Even if you haven’t receded that much, try styling your hair this way after a shower and see how it looks.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither does topical finasteride, topical min, lasers, and “a few other ingredients (probably a bunch of topical growth factors)” after THREE MONTHS. Those treatments don’t give results that quickly.

A serious man would have included info about hair density change or shown a zoomed in view of the same spot. This man took a picture at a different angle to make it seem as if the hairline had shifted in a positive way. He also combed the hair above the patients sideburns over a large part of the receded section. Finally, he added product to the patients hair in the second picture. That product could include a number of things to artificially make the hair look better including fibers.

Now, if he were honestly proud of his results, why would he do any of this?

Finally, you can’t tell from the angle of the picture used, but that’s not a sustainable hairstyling for a person under the age of 65. It would look insane from the front. Even if you haven’t receded that much, try styling your hair this way after a shower and see how it looks.

That’s fine, but you’re making huge assumptions. I’m being completely objective based on what I see in the picture (the only thing we have. Everything else is an assumption) Yeah, the angle is slightly different and the hair is combed forward to cover up recession. I never said anything about the recession being filled in, all I said is that the hair quality looks better. Everyone is so quick to claim hair fibers, which I understand considering the thousands of scams there have been in this market.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a douche. This guy is part of “the team” at Follica. What a bunch of evil clowns, f*** them.

He’s a wannabe “celebrity” instagram “influencer”...and this photo to me is the same as those fitness douches that use fake weighs on their Instagram work out posts or very obviously use steroids but claim they are 100% natural, to scam people into buying their expensive online “custom fitness program”.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe this is the same dr who was "answering" questions over on hlc2020.
He talked very vaguely about follica but also mentioned he is trying to launch his own product, Hairstim i think it was. Maybe hes trying to promote that concoction

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't know.the picture does not seem convincing.But and some guys act as they would want that to be a scam

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely involves a combover but still looks like pretty good improvement.