Any thing new???

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey, haven't been around for a while now. any new products on the market?...or are propecia and minoxidil still the best thing out there?>

jeffsss

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
hey, haven't been around for a while now. any new products on the market?...or are propecia and minoxidil still the best thing out there?>

nothing new.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Well, there is a great new product out there called "HairGardener 202" that shows promise. It's FDA proven to regrow hair, I have numerous before and after pictures, and a boat load of testimonials. I'm selling it online for $32.50 per bottle. The girls really like it.

And, for immediate results, you can get the optional "HairGardener Boost" for $30. Visibly thicker hair and amazing scalp coverage after just the first application!

What are you waiting for? Be like me, Mister G, and you can hang out on the yacht with HOT women in bathing suits, Tom Vu, and myself, just like I do in my commercial. All products are GURANTEED to be effective or you can get a refund within 30 days.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Come to his seminah!

The Gardener said:
Well, there is a great new product out there called "HairGardener 202" that shows promise. It's FDA proven to regrow hair, I have numerous before and after pictures, and a boat load of testimonials. I'm selling it online for $32.50 per bottle. The girls really like it.

And, for immediate results, you can get the optional "HairGardener Boost" for $30. Visibly thicker hair and amazing scalp coverage after just the first application!

What are you waiting for? Be like me, Mister G, and you can hang out on the yacht with HOT women in bathing suits, Tom Vu, and myself, just like I do in my commercial. All products are GURANTEED to be effective or you can get a refund within 30 days.

urban

Reaction score
The Gardener said:

Could you list the ingredients. i been using minoxidil and propecia for little over a year. Disappointed so far with my results. Do you think Hairgardener will help?