Any supliments to help reduce body fat?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Harie said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
out of the ones you listed...which would u say are the most effective and least dangerous?

I've heard such differeng opinions on Clen that it's hard to really say. Some say it causes fluid to build up around the heart when taken at high doses while others say that's BS.

Most effective is definitely DMP, but is also the most dangerous.
Clenbuterol has been the standard for cutting cycles for quite some time among the BBer crowd. You sould be ok as long as you don't go crazy on the stuff.
Depending on where you get your info from, Albuterol is either way better than Clen, or not as good.
Ephedra/Caffeine stack - again, depending on where you get the info from, it's either better or worse than Clen. As far as possible sides, this is probably your safest bet.

Least effective is most everything else out there. There are some that people like. Lean Extreme is one that comes to mind that I see used quite frequently.

Personally, I've used both Ephedra/Caffeine & Albuterol...And I like Albuterol much better. It's actually cheaper than EC if you know where to get it...And IMO, it works better. At 16mg/day, I felt super wired and actually had mild hand shakes every once in a while. (something I never felt on EC).

Albuterol combined with resistance exercise
J Strength Cond Res. 2005 Feb;19(1):102-7.

Oral albuterol dosing during the latter stages of a resistance exercise program.

Caruso JF, Hamill JL, De Garmo N.

Healthcare Research Associates Inc., Orlando, Florida 32819.

Caruso, J.F., J.L. Hamill, and N. De Garmo. Oral albuterol dosing during the latter stages of a resistance exercise program. J. Strength Cond. Res. 19(1):102-107. 2005.-Subjects performed isoload variable resistance exercise (REX) 3 days per week. After 10 weeks, they received a double-blind albuterol (n = 11) or placebo (n = 11) capsule assignment with no crossover and continued training. During the first week of capsule administration, dosages were increased from 4 mg to 16 mg daily and then maintained for 14 days. At weeks 0, 10, and 13, we measured upper arm and thigh cross-sectional area, knee and elbow extensor and flexor (KE, KF, EE, EF) strength at 3 angular velocities, and lean body mass. Data after 10 weeks showed insignificant between-group differences. From weeks 10-13, as subjects continued REX training, albuterol evoked higher (p < 0.05) KE-KF strength gains at multiple velocities versus placebo dosing. A higher lean body mass trend also occurred with albuterol from weeks 10-13. Results suggest that albuterol augments REX to provide greater strength gains from hypertrophic factors than an REX-placebo assignm

thanks man....where do you get your stuff from? some where online?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score

The study? I found it on an invite only open source forum devoted to steroids. It may be on pubmed too...Not positive about that though.

If the other info, it's just a culmination of all the posts I've read regarding Clen, Albuterol, Ephedra/Caffeine I've read over the last year or so. I read sites ranging from bb.com to invite only steroid forums all of the time.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gsxr60097 said:
how safe is allbuteral? What does it do exactly to your body to help lose fat? I am very interested...

You should read up on it before you even think about using it. Make your own decision. I'd hate to say it's safe and have you take 16mg/day and have heart palpatations or something like that.

It increases blood pressure, increases heart rate (mine went up by 10BPM). It's a bronchial dilator, and at high enough doses it's a stimulant which increases your metabolism. Plus, supposedly, it's anti-catabolic and maybe even slightly anabolic if taken for long enough periods of time. It's pretty new in the bber circut, and not many are willing to switch from Clen.

You should definitely clean your receptors every 2 weeks with Benedryl if you decide to take Albuterol.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Harie said:

The study? I found it on an invite only open source forum devoted to steroids. It may be on pubmed too...Not positive about that though.

If the other info, it's just a culmination of all the posts I've read regarding Clen, Albuterol, Ephedra/Caffeine I've read over the last year or so. I read sites ranging from bb.com to invite only steroid forums all of the time.

no...haha, i meant the fat reducing supplements your listed...I trust ur info.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no...haha, i meant the fat reducing supplements your listed...I trust ur info.

Oh. Duh. :)