Any Suggestion On Which Brand Of Hair Piece Should I Choose? Im A New Bee In Us California

JC1120

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm new to looking into trying hair systems and was hoping to get some general tips on how to select the hair piece. I've watched some youtube videos about hair piece, browsed and learnt some basics in this website, go to a company called Hair Club in San Jose to do a consultation about hair piece for once but didn't enrol. Basically that's how much knowledge I have about hair loss and various treatment.

About me:
I'm currently 27 and has been suffering from hair loss since I was 22. I still have thin hair growing on the top but the crown is where the most severe loss happened. I'm going to attend my brother's wedding at the end of the September so I am looking for a customized hair piece to be good looking. I went to Hair Club, which seems to be a pretty big company in US, to have a free consultation once. They took some pictures around my head and did some measurement. After some basics explanation they jumped right into the program the price, which makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable. Seems that they just want to get the money... But i dont know, maybe all other companies are the same? Confused...

Thanks for any help!

JC1120

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi JC - I will PM you some thoughts on your question.

Noah
Thank you so much Noah! I saw your PM and let's talk in PM.

By the way, to anyone who could see this post in public, Noah is probably the best man you could find in this topic!