Any Success Stories With Low Dose Topical Finasteride

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a recent post and have recently started low dose ~0.01% liposomal topical finasteride. Was wondering if others had any success maintaining/regrowth with such a low topical dose?

I feel most people who microdosed ended up full dosing eventually or dropped due to sides :/ . I don't plan on going over 0.02% over the next 8 months so I guess we'll see where i end up at.

Again I am only doing this because I had sides on a higher oral and topical alcohol based dose of 0.025%.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a recent post and have recently started low dose ~0.01% liposomal topical finasteride. Was wondering if others had any success maintaining/regrowth with such a low topical dose?

Again I am only doing this because I had sides on a higher oral and topical alcohol based dose of 0.025%.
Why liposomal? I heard that increases systemic absorption

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why liposomal? I heard that increases systemic absorption
AFAIK the liposomes penetrate the initial barrier to the skin easier but are supposed to suspend there after entry leading to a slow release. I will be verifying the veracity of this claim in my bloodwork and compare with the effect an oral 1mg dose had on me.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
AFAIK the liposomes penetrate the initial barrier to the skin easier but are supposed to suspend there after entry leading to a slow release. I will be verifying the veracity of this claim in my bloodwork and compare with the effect an oral 1mg dose had on me.
Yes I’m just not sure if finasteride is big enough to suspend. Let us know your results.