Any side affects of Revivogen?

snowwolf

Reaction score
I am curious if there are any bad side affects on this product? I know that there are none on the web site they have, but does Revivogen have any that anyone has experienced? I am a little worried about using any products. In the interview they asked can it cause pain, in the gental area, and enlarged breast. How do we know that in a few years this product won't cause any major Health problems? How long has this product been around and used? Does anyone else have any concerns about this or should I just use it and not worry about it? :freaked2:

Snowwolf

G

snowwolf said:
I am curious if there are any bad side affects on this product? I know that there are none on the web site they have, but does Revivogen have any that anyone has experienced? I am a little worried about using any products. In the interview they asked can it cause pain, in the gental area, and enlarged breast. How do we know that in a few years this product won't cause any major Health problems? How long has this product been around and used? Does anyone else have any concerns about this or should I just use it and not worry about it? :freaked2:

Snowwolf

Never seen anyone here report side effects to Reviv. I use Crinagen (very similar) and no side effects reported.

Rest easy and get going on saving your hair.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Snow, not sure which interview you're referring to. As far as I know, nobody has reported testicle pain with Revivogen. Thats a common side effect with Propecia, the pill-form DHT inhibitor. Totally different product though.

HairLossTalk.com