Any scientific evidence that propecia works at the temples?

grimes

Reaction score
by that i mean, are there any studies that prove that propecia(finasteride) does work at the temples as well? not the vertex or mid, anterior front part of the scalp or whatever, but the temples. there are a lot of conflicting reports from users, so it's impossible to draw any conclusions based on anecdotal evidence.

is there any, hard scientific evidence of propecia being effective at the temples?

AquaNet

Reaction score
I like to know as well, I am using nizoral, minoxidil foam and I am having much regrowth in the temple area's.. I have propecia here, yet to use it cause i wanna wait to see how the minoxidil will work out..

If anyone can answer this, if the minoxidil is causing a lot of temple regrowth and if I start using my propecia, are the chances high for even more regrowth there or just mataining.

abcdefg

Reaction score
There was a study done for finasteride showing it is effective in the frontal area. You can google and find it. bryan probably knows that study.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
You have got it backwards period. What I mean is that yeah of course both work at the temple region in their ow manner to not let you down for the time being.

Sean68

Reaction score
AquaNet said:
If anyone can answer this, if the minoxidil is causing a lot of temple regrowth and if I start using my propecia, are the chances high for even more regrowth there or just mataining.

yeah of course. possibly both it certainly cant hurt.