Any Recommendation To Avoid Hair And Skin Problem Due Alcohol?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
Any recommendation to avoid hair and skin problem due alcohol?

Well in the wekend i like to go out, but then monday, tuesday even wednesday, after drinking my hair get really damage, dry, hard to manage, also my skin get dry,

i dirnk lot of water, but even with that, still, have anyone got any other recommendation?

thanks a lot

jonambs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

Well in the wekend i like to go out, but then monday, tuesday even wednesday, after drinking my hair get really damage, dry, hard to manage, also my skin get dry,

i dirnk lot of water, but even with that, still, have anyone got any other recommendation?

thanks a lot

self-discipline, not go out frequency, nothing better than good habit especial go to bed early

LastHope123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

thanks a lot

I'd suggest sticking to beer mostly when drinking since it contains more water and is less likely to dehydrate you as much as wine and spirits. Drink water sometimes between the drinks. Drink lots of water before going to bed and the next day. Your urine should be next to clear, that way you know you are well hydrated. Try dry something with electrolytes too so you dont wreck the electrolyte balance, something like a gatorade.

Sometimes I wake up looking like the michelin man after a night drinking. It's a clear sign that you have become dehydrated at some point. I probably gain like 1-2kg of water. Gulping down some liters of water through the day usually works for me.

Other than that it's basically reducing the alcohol intake. You should do a few dry weeks without any alcohol to see if the symptoms go away, since they last for several days after drinking. Also, do a blood test.

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have to drink, drink pure spirits, with plain/still water, and some sort of citrus such as lemon, lime, orange, etc. Order it in a tall glass, single shots.

You will get drunk, hydrate, always have something to sip on, get some vitamins and healthy phytochemicals from the the squeeze of juice, etc. It is easier on your body, does not cause beer bloat, tastes good once you get accustomed to it, and other lovely benefits.

You could try fasting on Mondays after your drinking, that is also very helpful for detox, hangovers, etc. Dry fast for 24 hours to be truly hardcore!

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think about some natural methods? Some people say it is good, others don't like them... I would like to learn more about CBD oil, for example. Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have to drink, drink pure spirits, with plain/still water, and some sort of citrus such as lemon, lime, orange, etc. Order it in a tall glass, single shots.

You will get drunk, hydrate, always have something to sip on, get some vitamins and healthy phytochemicals from the the squeeze of juice, etc. It is easier on your body, does not cause beer bloat, tastes good once you get accustomed to it, and other lovely benefits.

You could try fasting on Mondays after your drinking, that is also very helpful for detox, hangovers, etc. Dry fast for 24 hours to be truly hardcore!

what do you mean about fasting?
dry fast?

thanks haha