Any really great BHT FUE Doctors in America?

Scott Castle

New Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve seen Dr. Umar‘s name as well. Haven’t seen any of his patients review if they’re happy or not with the results.
I am interested in doing FUT with an FUT specialist and then possibly seeing Dr. Umar to fill in the rest with BHT.
I’ve had a couple doctors tell me just do FUE but I know my graphs are limited so I think the right approach would be FUT first then FUE and BHT to finish the job or let’s say for the time being. Any thoughts I’d appreciate it .