Any point switching to topical finasteride and oral min if...

NoDiggity30

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on oral finasteride and topical min for the past 8 years or so?
Seems I'm starting to lose ground as I go into my 30s. Considering doing oral min and topical finasteride as well as oral finasteride as a nuclear option to try out. Or maybe just add dutasteride 1x a week and see how that goes. I dermaroll already so running out of options.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on oral finasteride and topical min for the past 8 years or so?
Seems I'm starting to lose ground as I go into my 30s. Considering doing oral min and topical finasteride as well as oral finasteride as a nuclear option to try out. Or maybe just add dutasteride 1x a week and see how that goes. I dermaroll already so running out of options.
Go with oral min. Check My regiment.

Thor9

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch but I'm aware of the possible sides. I'll just start with 1.25mg for a few months or discontinue if any sides appear

You should watch the video - he goes over how even 1mg dose of oral minoxidil has negative cardiovascular effects.

Thor9

Established Member
Reaction score
Who cares what he says.

I don't agree with everything he says but I think that video is on point. It seems oral minoxidil is all the rage nowadays - people are recommending it left and right online and I think it is irresponsible. If people understand the risks and still decide to take it then fine, but I think many people are taking it without fully understanding them - some probably because it was recommended by someone online.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't agree with everything he says but I think that video is on point. It seems oral minoxidil is all the rage nowadays - people are recommending it left and right online and I think it is irresponsible. If people understand the risks and still decide to take it then fine, but I think many people are taking it without fully understanding them - some probably because it was recommended by someone online.
Well i have no heart symptoms at all i feel 100%.if anything minoxidill helps to reduce my high BP.

Last edited: