Any One Know Were I Can Purchase An Alcohol Free Mixoxidil

Mark grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know were I can purchase an alcohol free minoxidil? Struggling to find one. Thanks for any advice.

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Equate 5% and I am thinking about adding some alcohol to it. They changed formulas or someting and now it seems oily and when it drys it starts flaking. What brand have you been using?

Mark grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using kirland the liquid then the foam. Want to try one without alcohol to see if it was that that was causing m burning eyes when I was on it. Is Equate alcohol free?

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Equate contains alcohol. I also get burning of the eyes and bloodshot eyes from equate.

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never seen any alcohol free. Last night I used 1.0 dermaroller before bed without using any minoxidl and I still woke up with burning and bloodshot eyes so maybe the minoxidil wasnt causing the burning with me. I think I might stop the dermaroller. I also had a heck of a fever after the last two times I used it.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could get a custom formulation from Murray Avenue Apothecary. Pricey tho'.

resu

Reaction score
Foligain has a low alcohol version, you could also use a shower cap for 10 minutes until the alcohol particles aren't flying around in the air because it has evaporated.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know were I can purchase an alcohol free minoxidil? Struggling to find one. Thanks for any advice.

Use the foam if it's bothering your hair. Lot's of people are allergic to the glycerol.

That's why the foam was made.

Mark grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just tryed the foam again for 2 days just at night, and my eyes have been really irritated. Could it be the minoxidil I have developed a reaction to. Or the alcohol in it? I used it for years with no issues before this. Problem is it works for me but can't use it at the moment because of the eye irritation it seems to cause. I have order the low alcohol content one to see if that's any different.if not it must be the minoxidil I guess.

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same problem here Mark grant. I have used it for many years with no side effects but for the last 2 or 3 months I have been having terrible eye side effects. I use Walmarts Equate 5% liquid. What do you use? Also about the same time I started developing flaking problems. Seems like they changed the formula and added more oil or something.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Murray's quality is really bad in cold weather.

Sometimes their tubes turn into liquid, also there orders are late a lot
of times.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would really recommend using Promox, by regenere, if you're from the U.S.

I have used them over a year. It's their only product, and they do an excellent job. I wouldn't
recommend Murray at all.

Paul_Brk85

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently started using minoxidil from Freshman, they have an alcohol-free formulation. I get dry scalp and dandruff from ethanol and propylene glycol in rogaine, but I don't have the same issue from the the alcohol free one.