Any one here have ever microdosed finasteride, really micro, like 0.05 mg or lower??

lukedorian

Reaction score
I consider my self extremely sensitive to DHT deprivation, even taking 0.25 mg (cutting a propecia tab in quarters) i get insane sides such as crazy insomnia, dry skin, like face aging a lot, dark under eye circles, extreme fatigue and no pumps at the gym despite being on TRT 120 mg per week splitted into 3 shots, axiety, brain fog and other weird sh*t.

So at some point what i did was i dissolved one 5 mg proscar pill in 5 ml of vodka (it dissolves in a matter of minutes and leaves no residue) solution is stable for up to 24 weeks, so i begun taking 0.25 ml which in theory is 0.25 mg and felt great no sides along with my TRT and in ocassions some other AAS but i notice shedding when i take it like this.

Recently i bought RU with the purpose of sticking to topical antiandrogens only and see how i would react to this and at the same time for some reason i got empty gel caps and instead of taking the finasteride solution directly from the syringe to my mouth i begun filling the empty caps, this was at the same time i started RU, so shortly after that i noticed shedding stopped but at the same time i noticed i begun experiencing sides similar to what i experinced from finasteride, again crazy insomnia, no pumps at the gym, lack of motivation, fat deposits in chest and around waist line, i was also with a low dose nandrolone at the time so my libido was still fine, also again dry skin and my face looked extremely tired.

I was blaming everything on RU to the point i quit the use of it just to start CB from a near by pharmacy that compounds it, only 4 days had past since i quit RU til i got CB and i started right away, the same night i started CB i was unable to sleep and guess what i started blaming it on CB lol, so i lower the dose by a lot
To summarize it, i only take finasteride 3 times per week so i noticed that on the weekends by sunday night i was feeling a lot better and then was when i begun to realize that was the finasteride the one that was potentially responsable for me crashing since i was no longer taking it from a syringe which seems causes most of it to not make it to the stomach and most of it won´t get absorbed, by that time i was taking 0.35 mg in gel caps so i lower to 0.25 , still nothing, still with sides, so i saw the famous study that shows 0.05 mg suppress as much DHT as 1 mg so instead of trying 0.05 i tryed 0.03 mg 3 times per week.

What i do is to dissolve 1 mg propecia tab in 8 ml of vodka, i use a 10 ml vial, once again it dissolves very quickly and leaves no residue at all and take 0.25 ml but again i filll an empty gel cap to ensure the mix gets to the stomach, no more taking such a small volume directly from a syringe, that makes 0.031 mg and take it only 3 times per week, the solution in the freezer is stable for up to 24 weeks (i have a link for this on oral minoxidil)

I have been doing this for at least a week now and i feel amazing, i do not have trouble sleeping anymore, i have no hair shed at all, no more brai fog, insane pumps at the gym with my trt and a bit of oxandrolone 10 mg daily and pretty much everything seems to be going well.
I´m fully convinced that some of us simply do not tolerate this type of medications despite what studies say, taking it directly from the syringe did not give sides but only because what i was taking was not getting absorebed, most of it probably got lost between the throat and esophagus.

A bit of background info, i already have 2 hair transplants done using very few grafts, first 700, second one 600, my hair loss pattern is Diffuse thinning mostly on top and in the front (DUPA), i started finasteride at a dose of 1 mg daily in summer of 2014 with awesome results and also terrible side effects, ever since i have been trying to find a way of not suffering so much with this drug, i even tryed only taking 1 mg 2 times per week with decent results, but that is way too much time with out it, peaks and valleys time of thing which can trigger shedding i guess

So i was just wondering if some one had ever tryed something similar to this, mostly people who acknowledge that this drug may potentially destroy their lifes, which i think it´s true, if some one suffers from sides from taking this drug this might be the way to go, you might only need to suppress a very small amount of DHT and not 70% to protect your hair
0.01 mg suppressed 15%, 0.05 mg nearly 70% scalp dht and less serum DHT, what happened to 0.02, 0.03 and 0.04 mg, we might need to find out by our selves.

balding85

My Regimen
Reaction score
definitely wondering if anyone else has done this. I am considering this as topical .025% gave me gyno after 3 weeks of use (confirmed by an ultrasound) which was 3x a week as well. I am hyper sensitive as bloodwork confirmed estrogen, prolactin, shbg were way out of range after 3 weeks of use and baseline bloodwork was all in range. Trying to find a solution as I am not ready to give up, its either micro micro dosing or hoping fluridil is enough to stop hair loss.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got bad insomnia. I had it on dutasteride first 5 months then it went away. Now quitting dutasteride after 1.5 years and using finasteride i cant sleep more than a few hours. Body wakes up early and refuses to fall asleep.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take it 0.25-0.5mg every other day or sometimes every 2 days later if I forget. I have 1mg tablets that I crush in half, sometimes they’re crushed evenly, sometimes one half is big etc. I mean I don’t care about specific dose but I do make sure not to take more than 0.5mg

Been doing this for 1 year, I think my hair loss hasn’t worsened and stabilised. It’s hard to tell because like an idiot as most hairloss sufferers are I started when I already lost it. I had high hopes from a transplant, I thought I would just get a transplant (bht if I didn’t have donor) so didn’t bother with treatments, now I am learning past nw5 you’re well….in dangerous territory of being bald without any choices.

no sides I think. I am still a horny SOB as I was in my teens lol