any one got sugestions for erections?

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
ok it happened again i had a chick back at my room again and i talked her into sex but i was to buzzed to keep it up. this is getting frustrating. does any one know of anything over the counter that i can buy like tommorow that can help me achevie an erection better, after all the weekend is here again and if i have somthing on my side for this problem then i can go out in full force to get some. it would be great if i can get an anwser tonight or soon as possible.

and if your gonna say stop drinking and just go for the girls that impossible. how am i supposed to get toasted with the girl and have a blast to where she trusts me and knows im buzzed too,or whatever+im a damn alcholholic.( lookin for somthing with immediate affects..plzz)

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Just call me and Ill screw her for ya! My dicks fine.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Mace, Tribulus, Aveana, Yohimbe....all can work...but research them first...some can not tolerate the Yohimbe.

bombscience

Reaction score
I know this is really simplistic, but ever since I have started taking MegaMan formulated vitamins I have notices an increase in my sex drive.

BigWillie

Reaction score
bombscience said:
I know this is really simplistic, but ever since I have started taking MegaMan formulated vitamins I have notices an increase in my sex drive.

Did you notice a change in hair growth with the Boitin?

bombscience

Reaction score
BigWillie said:
bombscience said:

Did you notice a change in hair growth with the Boitin?

Too soon to tell acutally, I've only been using it for a month now. But I have had to clip my nails more than usual, and they are DEFINITELY harder and stronger. My hair is also growning faster (from the Biotin/MSM combo)

xXx

Established Member
Reaction score
Mega Man instruction says to take 2 tabs per day(dont know if we have to take it together). Is one enough?

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
I have heard that if you put some hot sauce on your finger and stick it up your bum then your willy will be hard as a rock. It is supposed to be one of the tricks of the trade that p**rn stars use.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol I am not joking either, may sound odd but it's true.

drinkrum

Reaction score
wannawanna said:
Mega Man instruction says to take 2 tabs per day(dont know if we have to take it together). Is one enough?

I only take one/day wannawanna. It's too expensive to take two.

D.

Redbone

Reaction score
As an industry pro with a 10" ding dong I must recomend v****. I am 34 and definately dont need it most guys under 60 don't. I only take about half a pill, cause if I take a whole one my dick will be hard for 4 hours which is bad. Young guys should not use Viagera unless they absolutely need to. I use it when I get stage freight and absolutely need to perform.

Remember Gents: " A stiff Dick has no conscience"

Never heard of the hot sauce thing, sounds boarderline gay to me...

Redbone

Reaction score
You only need to take one a day unless you work out really hard and are not getting your daily nutrition intake. They always say that so you will use them faster and buy more. Besides who needs 5000% vitamin C a day, what happend to 100% of USRDA?

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
BigWillie said:
Mace, Tribulus, Aveana, Yohimbe....all can work...but research them first...some can not tolerate the Yohimbe.

do you mean you have to take all these at once or just one of these. and i need somthing that can stimulate rather quickly that i can take only when i need that extra help. i dont want to be walking around work with a constant hard on.