Any one familiar with Dr Tessler and Aronovitz?

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about the possibility of a hair transplant a few years down the road has any one ever heard of Dr Tessler and Aronovitz? Here is the website http://www.tessler.com/. Since a hair transplant is already an arm and a this one is pretty close to me and i wont have to fly half way across the country and spend a lot on air fare and hotels and all that stuff.

For those of you that have already had transplants, how does the payment process work? Do you pay a certain amount up front and then is it possible to have a payment plan and pay a certain amount per month or something?

Any information from you can give me regarding this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of them, and the lighting on the before and after pictures are difrent, plus alot of the comparison pictures you see the hair styles are styled difrent.. so some are hard to compare the real results alsow when you have strong light before and low light after. I would be very suspicious.
If you dont get much feedback from people who have had a hair transplant on this clinick i would not risk it, its better to take the time to travel a few days to a known clinick that puts out good results then to risk it at a clinick you know nothing about.
When it comes to payment i wouldnt recomend a loan to take a hair transplant the intrest rates are usually pretty bad on payments plans, and banks that give loans for this do take a high return price, but if you can get a re loan on youre house/apartment at a low rent go ahead thats ok.. but stil.. its better to save for it and do good research before jumping on the hair transplant wagon.
GL

Jojje

Petchsky

Reaction score
When I booked my H/T I had to pay a grand deposit to secure the date and then pay the rest off a week or two before my H/T, although I didn't actually pay for it until the day.