Any Norwood 2.5s do FUE hair transplant to go to Norwood 1

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How much did it cost ? Was it affective? What is your story?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah,

I was a Norwood 2.5, mostly irregular temple recession, possibly of a congenital origin. I had about 1500 grafts places into the temples and hairline last July with Dr John Cole in Atlanta. It was a great experience. It was FIT/FUE not strip. I am at 6 months this week. The right side has taken off and the left is coming out nicely also. I have about 50% more growth. I noticed a difference in my appearance into the 4th month.

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey LG,
I posted on your thread when you were just about to go for surgery with Dr. Cole. Any chance you will be posting pics soon? Would love to see a dense hairline on a Norwood 2-2.5 from Cole via FIT-only. Hope everything continues to go well.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
Unlikely as "LookingGood" is probably a shill.

How are you contributing to this thread?
A newbie insinuating I am a shill? After 25 posts? Seems like you are posting under a different name.
Shill?? Not likely. Where is this coming from?

Get a life and do us all a favor and dont post if you cant contribute to the thread.

I think the moderators should check you IP address with Baloonman and " Still Looking."

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
doggfather said:
Hey LG,
I posted on your thread when you were just about to go for surgery with Dr. Cole. Any chance you will be posting pics soon? Would love to see a dense hairline on a Norwood 2-2.5 from Cole via FIT-only. Hope everything continues to go well.

DF,
Hey man, I remember you very well. Did you ever go for a consult?

Anyways, I am at 6months and somewhat on the fence with posting pics. For one, I didnt post pics early on b/c the QUALITY of my Casio 5MP camera was gloomy and somewhat dark so it didnt make sense to post them. I really didnt want to go out and buy a better camera just to post pics. After all, the quality of the pics is key. Secondly, I really dont appreciate some of the comments from some of these losers who make gratuitous comments and not sure I want to deal with it. Ie Baloonman etc.
When my girlfriend comes back from the far east I will have her take a few outside if the weather warms up and possibly email them to you privately.

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
LG,
I never went for an in-person consultation although I did do a virtual one in which Dr. Cole recommended 600 grafts which I did not think was enough for what I wanted to achieve. I talked to Michelle and asked if he'd do 1500 grafts and he said that it'd be ok. It's a shame though that you won't be posting pics since your level of hairloss is probably something similar to what mine is. However, I understand your reservations. It'd be nice though if someone from Dr. Cole's office could post some Norwood 2-2.5 heads that got FIT-only dense hairlines to get to Norwood 1 or Norwood 1.5. Nevertheless, I'm pretty certain that I'll be going to Dr. Cole since he's probably the most experienced and best doctor for FUE/FIT. Although, I am keeping an eye on Dr. Armani since I like his hairlines and he is starting to do more FUE.

LG, are you going to go in for a 2nd session? Or is what you got enough? And do you think the in-person consultation is worth it?

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
Yeah,

I was a Norwood 2.5, mostly irregular temple recession, possibly of a congenital origin. I had about 1500 grafts places into the temples and hairline last July with Dr John Cole in Atlanta. It was a great experience. It was FIT/FUE not strip. I am at 6 months this week. The right side has taken off and the left is coming out nicely also. I have about 50% more growth. I noticed a difference in my appearance into the 4th month.

Sorry, just sounds shillish. Is a hair transplant ever really a "great experience." I mean I'm not sure I would rush to a hair transplant doctor to have holes punched in my head or a strip of scalp cut out to have "a great experience" but that is just me.

Anyways, I still think you are a shill, and I have every right to question you regardless of the number of times I have posted. Wouldn't the person who's spamming these boards with ads be more likely to have the most posts?

If you are a shill, I'm just curious, how many free grafts do you get for agreeing to post your story on these boards?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think unless you go to a butchers clinic most hair transplant's performed by a good surgeon have a very positive outcome. For some with more than a small degree of hairloss its their only chance.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
LookingGood! said:
Yeah,

I think you are obviously uneducated in the term "shill" as well as hair transplantation. By the sound of your posts it appears you havent researched hair transplant enough let alone the word shill. Just b/c you heard the term before, most likely on HLH doesnt mean you should use it arbitrarily against others you know nothing about! This is a perfect example of poor judgement and immaturity.
You state hair transplant's cannot be positive experiences but do not elaborate you claims. I have news for you sport, there are very good surgeons out there and it is your responsibility to do the research and make an educated decision. I did all of this and do not regret it.
My experience was positive b/c the level of care, skill and professionalism was all met during my experience. The outcome thus far is totally natural and undetectable. So then why can't I state that w/o being labeled a shill?
Where do you come off calling my posts spam?

You sound like a computer cowboy who sits high and mighty behind his computer. You are probably a miserable little puke that is only happy when he tries to imposes his sorrow on others.
Get a life, please for all of us.

I will say it again, if you do not wish to contribute to the thread and are just here to stir up controversy please leave.

What man makes "caddy" comments against another man?
Are you a man or a woman?

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
What is all the blather about the word shill? You say I do not know what it means and yet do not elaborate or make any sort of argument to explain why you reached your conclusion

You call me immature and yet you use the highschool "you're a loser who doesn't have a life" crap.

I do not know what HLH is.

I didn't say anthing about "positive experiences" Your original statement was that it was a "great experience."

Do you agree that there are shills on these posts? I can assure you there are and I believe that people should be very wary due to the fact that it is very easy for doctors to promote their services on these anonymous posts. By calling attention to posts that sound like shills I encourage people to investigate any given doctor rather than taking the post at face value. That sir is doing a service to this site.

I do not know what a "caddy comment" is.

In what way does your post not sound like a shill?

How about some pictures to show your "great experience."

haleystudios

Reaction score
regardless of how lookinggood's post was interpreted by using any form of exegesis, Lookinggood is NOT a shill.... he is helpful... even though he believes i recieved to my grafts, ha ha.... jk with ya buddy

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. As long as my exegesis is not questioned, I'm happy to admit he is not a shill.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
What is all the blather about the word shill? You say I do not know what it means and yet do not elaborate or make any sort of argument to explain why you reached your conclusion

You call me immature and yet you use the highschool "you're a loser who doesn't have a life" crap.

I do not know what HLH is.

I didn't say anthing about "positive experiences" Your original statement was that it was a "great experience."

Do you agree that there are shills on these posts? I can assure you there are and I believe that people should be very wary due to the fact that it is very easy for doctors to promote their services on these anonymous posts. By calling attention to posts that sound like shills I encourage people to investigate any given doctor rather than taking the post at face value. That sir is doing a service to this site.

I do not know what a "caddy comment" is.

In what way does your post not sound like a shill?

How about some pictures to show your "great experience."

Dearest Optimist,

First off you are the "high school" one. You deliberately attacked me. I have every right to stand up for myself regardless of the way I choose. Lucky for you it's the internet and you can hide behind you terminal b/c I would call you out in a NY minute if it was possible. I guarantee that "sport."
Of course there are shills on forums but to deliberately come out and accuse someone of being a shill w/o any evidence is nothing more than an excuse to cause trouble. Why are you so concerned? It's not your job. Let the moderators manage the forum, it's their problem and all you should do is be aware of it and report it to them IF and ONLY when you have substantial evidence not b/c YOU FEEL like they are for no reason.

You are not helping anyone with your approach. It is a DISERVICE to this forum. Exp'd posters know how to address shills. You obviously dont.

What conclusion are you referring to??? My experience? If so why didnt you come out and ask about it like a gentleman? You need to change your approach guy. I like how you change your tune when you're under fire.

Tell me, what is wrong about conveying a "great experience?" What's the difference between a great and positive experience? Please tell me why you attacked me for stating that?

I am going to let you answer the rest of your questions. The original poster asked about NW2.5 that improved to a NW1. I responded b/c I felt my experience qualified and my intention was to help. That's the meaning of these forums, to help others and to recieve help if needed...thus the sharing of info regarding hair loss and hair transplants not for people who are not serious.

Why should I believe you are not here to cause trouble?

Look up caddy yourself!
Lastly, as for pics, I explained it in the last post.

LG

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haleystudios said:
regardless of how lookinggood's post was interpreted by using any form of exegesis, Lookinggood is NOT a shill.... he is helpful... even though he believes i recieved to my grafts, ha ha.... jk with ya buddy

What's up Bro, how's the healing going? 8)

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
LG,

What is highschoolish about questioning somebody? Please explain. I still maintain that you are the one who is behaving as a highshooler with your continued " get a life" "I'd call you out" "you can hide hehind your terminal" crap.

I will explain to you the difference between a good experience and a positive experience when you explain how you came to the conclusion that I don't know what a shill is.

I know what a caddy is. I just don't know what a "caddy comment" is. I have no idea what that is . You often change my words around and then attack them, that kind of conceit concerns me.

I didn't change my tone when I came under pressure, I changed my tone when responding to someone who wrote a mature post just like I would have if you had responded in a mature fashion rather than engaging in playground rhetoric.

You are obviously very sensitive. Don't take everything so personally!

G

Optimist,

Cut it out. You aren't allowed to accuse fellow long-standing members of this forum of being shills without any proof.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
LG,

What is highschoolish about questioning somebody? Please explain. I still maintain that you are the one who is behaving as a highshooler with your continued " get a life" "I'd call you out" "you can hide hehind your terminal" crap.

I will explain to you the difference between a good experience and a positive experience when you explain how you came to the conclusion that I don't know what a shill is.

I know what a caddy is. I just don't know what a "caddy comment" is. I have no idea what that is . You often change my words around and then attack them, that kind of conceit concerns me.

I didn't change my tone when I came under pressure, I changed my tone when responding to someone who wrote a mature post just like I would have if you had responded in a mature fashion rather than engaging in playground rhetoric.

You are obviously very sensitive. Don't take everything so personally!

Listen man, I dont have to explain myself to anyone, including internet freaks like yourself and dont tell me what is not mature until you start with yourself. What's immature is the way you came off. If you think your approach to asking is mature, you are out of touch with society.
If you are one of these weirdos who looks into every single word/comment for his own self-serving pleasure then good luck, all the best....not interested.

Let me simplify it for you b/c you obviously read my responses but only paid attention to what you wanted to so I will reiterate it for you:

Initially you attacked me with your idiotic comments out of nowhere for no reason. In your world you dont think it was an attack but it was. I didnt like your approach,nor would 90% of the people that would have been on the rec'ing end of it. You end the post with how many free grafts to I get for posting pics. Dude you are oblivious, rude and immature.

I am not interested in anything you have to say. You are not worth my time. If you continue to be an a**h** I will do everything in my power to get you banned.

I'll ask one more time, how are you contributing to the thread? How are you helping Worldwarcraft and dogfather?
If you cant answer, then good luck and move on.