Any non finasteride/dutesteride successful treatments?

abcdefg

Reaction score
We all want alternative to finasteride like a topical. I am still waiting for one of the many topicals to publish in journal studies that prove their product works. There are too many products for the burden of proof to be on us and for us to weed through personal stories and figure out what might work and what might not. These companies have to take that expense and prove to us even if its not FDA that is does work and it needs be peer reviewed journals so someone can duplicate research.

WhereDaHair

Reaction score
Can someone take a sec and explain to me the role and/or importance of

(If there is a short answer in layman's terms)

what liposomal tech is (I'm assuming that this is the mechanics the medication is delievered?)?
-and-
the role of "free" fatty acids related to the efficacy of the product.

If I am being overly curious just ignore me.

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
In a few of them, I've responded that I've used it since 2006 and more or less maintained - though it's probably getting close to time to add finasteride. I'll point out the search function which will turn up a few - not tons, granted, but a few - success stories with revivogen. I keep doing it, thinking I'll change a few minds.

I guess by this point, I should know better.

Those few "success stories" mean nothing. And its important to highlight the word "few" too. It is randomness. Give some people dog sh*t and tell them its a new great treatment and a number of them will come back in a few months and swear its helped them. There are people swearing that athletes foot cream is giving them significant regrowth. And they really believe it. (Or they used to. Havent seen so much written recently so maybe these people woke up.) All the hairloss forums are filled with so much nonsense, voodoo, dumb guess work, scams, and people lying to themselves its tragic.