Any Long Time Zix User Other Than Worm?

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello all,

i just want to post my story along with some questions regarding zix.

i started losing my hair maybe at the age of 18-19, well i always had extremely thick black hairs, people would complement me by asking me to sell them my hair some would call me " Shop of Hairs " . my relatives usually said that i have hair more beautiful than girls.

however started losing hair at 18 very slowly firstly temple started to recede than i did'nt take any notice than hair starts thinning on top still didnt take any notice because they were still extremely thick. Btw my father is a Norwood 3 or 4 age of 55 so i always thought i will be like him at 60's and that is not bad but it i was wrong at the age of 23, about one year ago i started losing hair at an aggressive rate about 200-300 hairs per day and 100 hair's per shower and started to thin drastically.

i did not know much about Androgenetic Alopecia and propecia or minoxidil so i just went to a Derm he told me i have male pattern baldness and i will be bald and nothing will save me. so he gave me a solution of 1% zinc and 0.1% of copper and told me that it will slow down my hair loss but i will be bald one day.
well i must told you that i thought my hairloss is due to Head and shoulder shampoo because that was the only change at that time in my life and i contain zinc pyrithioine so i just chose to not apply the solution. becasue i thought zinc is causing me to loos hair, than i went to another derm he told me about minoxidil so i started it but it did nothing i am still using it but as a vehicle.

than i heard about finistride so i started taking it and got sides even on 0.25 mg orally. than i changed the route of finistride and started taking topically. again got sides even on 5mg proscar dissolved in 60ml minoxidil.

but than i heard about zix so i sarted applying it now i am using it for approx 4-6 months and shedding has drastically decreased now i have no idea whether it has decreased on it own or zix is doing it however i am still using minoxidil and stopped applying topical finistride just a week ago. so may be this reduction is due to finasteride.

well i am now off finistride so if the shedding increases it means it was finasteride if not it means zix worked me i will try to keep in touch with the forum.

now its time to ask some questions from you guys.
1-Do you guys think finistride in concentration of 5mg/60ml finistride can halt hair loss?
2- Is zix good for long term i mean will it loss its efficiency after some time ike min and finasteride ?
3- what is the sweet spot for zinc and b6 concentration?
4- how long i can maintain averagely i am norwood 2.5 diffuse at age of 24

Last edited:

superman268

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello all,

i just want to post my story along with some questions regarding zix.

i started losing my hair maybe at the age of 18-19, well i always had extremely thick black hairs, people would complement me by asking me to sell them my hair some would call me " Shop of Hairs " . my relatives usually said that i have hair more beautiful than girls.

however started losing hair at 18 very slowly firstly temple started to recede than i did'nt take any notice than hair starts thinning on top still didnt take any notice because they were still extremely thick. Btw my father is a Norwood 3 or 4 age of 55 so i always thought i will be like him at 60's and that is not bad but it i was wrong at the age of 23, about one year ago i started losing hair at an aggressive rate about 200-300 hairs per day and 100 hair's per shower and started to thin drastically.

i did not know much about Androgenetic Alopecia and propecia or minoxidil so i just went to a Derm he told me i have male pattern baldness and i will be bald and nothing will save me. so he gave me a solution of 1% zinc and 0.1% of copper and told me that it will slow down my hair loss but i will be bald one day.
well i must told you that i thought my hairloss is due to Head and shoulder shampoo because that was the only change at that time in my life and i contain zinc pyrithioine so i just chose to not apply the solution. becasue i thought zinc is causing me to loos hair, than i went to another derm he told me about minoxidil so i started it but it did nothing i am still using it but as a vehicle.

than i heard about finistride so i started taking it and got sides even on 0.25 mg orally. than i changed the route of finistride and started taking topically. again got sides even on 5mg proscar dissolved in 60ml minoxidil.

but than i heard about zix so i sarted applying it now i am using it for approx 4-6 months and shedding has drastically decreased now i have no idea whether it has decreased on it own or zix is doing it however i am still using minoxidil and stopped applying topical finistride just a week ago. so may be this reduction is due to finasteride.

well i am now off finistride so if the shedding increases it means it was finasteride if not it means zix worked me i will try to keep in touch with the forum.

now its time to ask some questions from you guys.
1-Do you guys think finistride in concentration of 5mg/60ml finistride can halt hair loss?
2- Is zix good for long term i mean will it loss its efficiency after some time ike min and finasteride ?
3- what is the sweet spot for zinc and b6 concentration?
4- how long i can maintain averagely i am norwood 2.5 diffuse at age of 24

hey brother. Was is because of Zix? Please reply

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one can accurately answer the questions you are asking. They would just be making educated guesses.

My guess - Your results were probably mostly from oral/topical finasteride and you may go back to baseline now.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never seen any one else getting results from it except him. Some people claim they maintain but that can never be proven.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never seen any one else getting results from it except him. Some people claim they maintain but that can never be proven.

Aren't there members from other hair loss forums that have success with zix? I figure if the stuff flat out didn't work it would have been long forgotten.

INT

Reaction score
There definitely have been some reports over the years. Mostly on the other message boards however.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of starting to start zinc with my regimen, I'm neddling and using minoxidil, zinc is good for wound healing and inflammaion, I think it would help, is there anyone tried it?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buddy I got fucked by finastride after stopping it the side effects increased and I am still fighting them, hairloss is now less of a priority, I want to get my libido and health back.

How long have you been off ? When did the sides get worse coming off ?

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been off ? When did the sides get worse coming off ?
Almost 3 years off now.
After a month of coming off the sides started to get bad, for next 9 months I was going downhill than platue at the current state. Which is about 20 % of prefin

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 3 years off now.
After a month of coming off the sides started to get bad, for next 9 months I was going downhill than platue at the current state. Which is about 20 % of prefin

Yeah that sounds pretty fucked. Have you had bloods done presumably - What do they look like ? Have you had treatments like TRT, HCG, clomid etc ?

When you came off did you come off cold turkey ?

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds pretty fucked. Have you had bloods done presumably - What do they look like ? Have you had treatments like TRT, HCG, clomid etc ?

When you came off did you come off cold turkey ?
I have tested my hormone to doctor's eye they seem normal.
One doctor asked me whether I was using a steroid because my testosterone was around 1200 ng/dl, highest normal range is around 900.
Still I was having no libido and ED.
But my shbg was also very high around 65.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tested my hormone to doctor's eye they seem normal.
One doctor asked me whether I was using a steroid because my testosterone was around 1200 ng/dl, highest normal range is around 900.
Still I was having no libido and ED.
But my shbg was also very high around 65.

Hmm thats interesting that your SHBG is high. High test but not bioavailable.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm thats interesting that your SHBG is high. High test but not bioavailable.
Doctor said that giving my physique, shbg is normal, I am very very Lean guy. He said higher shbg is a marker of lean body.
Also I have very thick beard and moustache, he said if I had any problem with bioavailability of androgen my beard and moustache would not b this thick.