Any info on Dr. Gil Segev of virginiasurgical.com

virginia65

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Dr. Gil Segev of virginiasurgical.com?

Looking at fue.

Also, are there any issues with fue and curly hair.

hairwebe

Reaction score
Yes..I had a fellow message boarder tell me he did a good job..his full results weren't in..but the surgery went well and things seem to be coming in very good..

hairwebe

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got my hair replacement surgery from Virginia Surgical and Dr. Segev yesterday. It was an excellent hair transplant experience and I am glad I did it..I interviewed 4 doctors for hair restoration surgery before deciding to go with Virginia Surgical for my Hair Transplant surgery.. personally why I chose Virginia Surgical was the referral I spoke with plus their custom made instruments they use for lateral slits and dense packing, and they made it affordable for me to get the large session I needed..If you are not going to get enough done why get it done.. :) I did 2500 graft session and they had an extra 350+ left over so they stayed extra time and put them in at no charge..Most importantly, which you will find out is the technicians are very very very important..their staff of 5 technicians were excellent..not only were they all extremely skilled, but they were cool and fun to hang out with during surgery..made it enjoyable..and most importantly to me explained everything about the hair transplant to me...I attached my one day picture after the hair Transplant and will send updates 3 months, 6 months and 9 months..updates..feel free to email me and be happy to speak with anybody about my experience.

hairwebe

Reaction score
It says my file for picture is too large..I will try to figure out how to make it smaller, but be happy to email anyone if they want..:) until then..

hairwebe

Reaction score
This is the picture from this morning 1st day after surgery with Virginia Surgical for my hair transplant

Attachments

• day1.jpg
    day1.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 760