Any Ideas What This Is? Red Scalp And Balding?

Hairfear

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I posted a few days ago, but people asked me to post a pic with my hair dry. For one, did my account get banned or something? It errors when I go into it and had to create a new one. I have no clue why though. I didn't advertise or anything. Anyway, here is my new pic. What do you guys think?? The biggest thing is that my scalp is so red! It has been getting really dry for years to the point of where it scabs up. Could that be what's causign this??

IMG_20160729_131607981_TOP (1).jpg

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like typical male pattern baldness. You see how the sides of the top of your head are thick, while the crown is diffusing? Have you been in the sun a lot? could be sunburn?

Hairfear

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like typical male pattern baldness. You see how the sides of the top of your head are thick, while the crown is diffusing? Have you been in the sun a lot? could be sunburn?
I actually have been in the sun, but it's odd because I really do get extremely dry skin. Either way, thank you for the opinion. I so wish you were wrong though. lol

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have been in the sun, but it's odd because I really do get extremely dry skin. Either way, thank you for the opinion. I so wish you were wrong though. lol

I feel you man, I have a very similar crown situation. Actually my entire head is about that diffused now, and I've noticed the sun starting to take it's toll (I am outdoors a LOT). well, hopefully minoxidil will work well for you, because that is the primary area it's been shown to be effective. fyi - avoid sun exposure after applying minoxidil for a few hours. I hear this combo can really irritate the skin.

Hairfear

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you man, I have a very similar crown situation. Actually my entire head is about that diffused now, and I've noticed the sun starting to take it's toll (I am outdoors a LOT). well, hopefully minoxidil will work well for you, because that is the primary area it's been shown to be effective. fyi - avoid sun exposure after applying minoxidil for a few hours. I hear this combo can really irritate the skin.
I really appreciate the reply man!